BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Buy on Amazon*
madison h.
murfreesboro , TN
Review for: Classic Beige more...
this powder definetly covers any imperfections you may have! also takes away any oil left over after doin your make up! this product i️ is feel like is a little heavy and thick but i️ would recommend this to anyone who wants that little bit of extra coverage!
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Other more...
This is such a nice and creamy powder to set and brighten the under eye with but can also be used as all over face powder to set cream products and add an additional coverage without being cakey. I defiantly recommend checking out the covergirl powders!
Marisela G.
This product works ver very well! It works just as great as pricey products! Very long lasting through the day! I liked everything about this product, best for all skin types comes in different shades I definitely would Ben buying again it is worth it!
Amanda P.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is my "adult" version of the powder I have kept in my purse for the last twenty years! Same old color and same old smell and I love it!!!! Most days I go without foundation. I have lighter skin and this is the perfect amount of coverage for me!!
Ashley M.
Watervliet
Good ol' cover girl. Was every woman's go to in the beginning of our makeup stage. And sometimes you can't mess with something that's already just so good. I love that I can get this at any drugstore and if never fails to get the job done!
kristina k.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This powder is awesome! It's like an instant softening filter for your skin. I just wish there were more color options. People with more fair skin tones have trouble with powders looking too orange. If you are looking for a powder that looks awesome on photos, this one is perfect!
Ariana R.
Riverview
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This product is all right my grandma had it and then are used it it’s great for her because his age rewinding but it’s soft and it also has like a creamy creamy consistency and it also is powder at the same time which is also perfect
👑Maria👑 S.
Las Vegas
Review for: Creamy Natural, NaturalBeige (120) more...
This has a natural look too it and it’s amazing and it’s easy to blend after you apply it and it’s best for all color in my opinion it’s pretty shimmery too me that’s what I love and it’s awesome to people is they give it a chance
Jess M.
Super cute! Super durable! Super adorable (kind of) super recomendable! Super worth the drive to the store or super worth the wait for shipping! Super long lasting and super awesome :) all around a super product, and made me feel like super woman!
Susan B.
Russell
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I've used this powder religiously for the past 10 years! It makes my face look flawless and covers the smallest imperfections! It's easy to match to your shade because of all the tones they offer. I would buy again!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!