BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Jessica L.
Monticello, KY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
As a cosplayer, its important to have great makeup skills. That being said, having and wearing great makeup takes advance when becoming a character. I use this after doing my makeup to set it and to still give me my pure natural pale look. Always have this on me in my makeup bag.
Genesis A.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Using this currently as there was a coupon for this a a local CVS. Packaging was nice. Also was very reasonably priced. Easy to use, quickly set & matted my foundation which is great as my skin is so oily. Usually keeps me from shining glide 3 hours without touch ups
Carlie T.
35405
Very good product stays on for a long time and is waterproof goes on very easy and is not super expensive it’s not cakey or runny it goes on smoothly and it’s shimmery and has a matte finish to it I love this product and would highly recommend for everyone any age
Sarah H.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I use this product everyday and I love it a lot. I bought it at Target for a pretty good price.  It is well pigmented and does not have a shimmer but isn't too matte.  There aren't many cons at all to this product. I would buy this product again for sure
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Creamy Natural, NaturalBeige (120) more...
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Palametrius H.
Hanahan
I think this product is amazing!!! This press protect should definitely be used by many, it's easy to blend and it applies smoothly. This product stays true to color and it is long lasting, it lasts for about 12 hours. I would definitely buy this product again.
madison h.
murfreesboro , TN
Review for: Classic Beige more...
this powder definetly covers any imperfections you may have! also takes away any oil left over after doin your make up! this product i️ is feel like is a little heavy and thick but i️ would recommend this to anyone who wants that little bit of extra coverage!
Marisela G.
This product works ver very well! It works just as great as pricey products! Very long lasting through the day! I liked everything about this product, best for all skin types comes in different shades I definitely would Ben buying again it is worth it!
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Other more...
This is such a nice and creamy powder to set and brighten the under eye with but can also be used as all over face powder to set cream products and add an additional coverage without being cakey. I defiantly recommend checking out the covergirl powders!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!