BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I am so glad I decided to buy this powder. It's so pretty! It has a light coverage but makes my skin tone look more even and smooth. The rest of my makeup applies really well with this too. It's such a natural finish. It's perfect for days when I don't really want to wear a bunch of makeup but still want to look more put together. It layers beautifully with foundation too. It's like when I layer it, it just gives me such a smooth, soft complexion. My foundation is also set and lasts all day without creasing or emphasizing dry areas. I highly recommend this to anyone. It's the perfect powder.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
I picked this up awhile ago after hearing Tati rave about it in several videos, however I struggled to find a shade light enough for me. FINALLY found shade 105 and I'm so happy I did. Personally, I'm not a fan of powders-I feel like they leave me looking cakey and old and just not good. But I used this to first set my under eye-beautiful. Brightened and set ALL day long(7am-6pm). Then I tried on my entire face and was not disappointed. Once again it lasted all day, and left my (Normal) skin looking even and satiny. I highly recommend, ESPECIALLY for the price!
Sinai Z.
Light to Medium coverage powder. Blurs fine lines and imperfections and it is hydrating. You can built to medium and it is great for touch ups during the day. good powder.
Teran F.
It's best compact I have ever use out of their products it's always affordable usually every time buy new one it's 25% off at the store. So it's good and works amazing
Jenne i.
Hagerstown, MD
I did not use this product in beige since i am a more ebony color , but i do like the way this product applys on my face after i have used my foundation compared to others this does not leave my face oily so i am able to wear this all day i do have to reapply but only like twice in a 12 hour day at school. i would recommend other but this tends to come in a ligther shade than i thought but otherwise it is a press powder
Kimberly R.
Vinton , LA
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...

This powder has been my favorite since it hit the shelves. It has great coverage and is my perfect color. I no longer use base because of settling in my wrinkles around my eyes. Instead, I use a thin moistureizer and then let it dry or absorb, then pat on this powder. Sometimes I use a powder brush to put on the first layer of powder so that it's even and not splo
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
This is no fancy miracle product.  I use it as a setting powder.  It does apply evenly and gives a soft focus slightly brightened look.  However, it does oxidize about a shade on me, so I do not use this under the eye... more in my t-zone.  It does not break me out, and has no offensive odor.  I would not use this on it's own as it would take too much building of product to get coverage... it'll get cake.  It's pretty cheap, so if ya like pressed powders for setting your base, this one is nice
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I absolutely love this powder. This is my 3rd compact I have bought. It is great as just all-over powder..or a powder to put on after foundation. It is just fantastic. Very creamy, and it has just enough pigmentation for touch-ups throughout the day. Good job Covergirl!
Roxanne R.
When I wear this, I have perfect skin!!! I am so glad I tried this out! It doesn't really control oil (it doesn't claim to control oil), however, I love using this under my eyes to create a flawless finish, as well as under a light dusting of my oil controlling loose setting powder. It evens my skin out and looks amazing. Very affordable as well.
christine l.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I love this pressed powder. I had seen a youtuber recommend it for setting foundation, so I gave it a try. I do use it set the shiny parts of my face after applying foundation, but I love it even more for my "no makeup" days. It covers well and gives a smooth, natural look. I use a brush, not the puff that comes with the compact. I don't find it at all cakey. I would recommend it to anyone and have already bought a back up!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Krista S.
Palestine, TX
How well does this cover dark spots and acne scars? Is it oily?

Walmart