BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Buy on Amazon
Daniela đź’–.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Classic Beige more...
It has a built in Mirror and is easy to carry and compact for everyday use. I love to carry with me whenever I know I’ll be out of the house for a few hours because this helps to keep my makeup fresh and set.
Stephanie P.
Castro Valley, CA
This is a great affordable pressed powder that happened to match my mixed skin tone. I sometimes have trouble since i'm fair skinned with a yellow tint (Asian side). The texture of this power is great.
Gretchen G.
I really like this for under my eyes! I have dry skin and this doesn't seem to emphasize that! The shade selection is extremely limited so you wont be able to use this if you are not fair. I would recommend this!
Donny A.
Phoenix
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
It didn't do a lot but it did more than expected in is a good product but makes my skin oily somewhat it was a shade darker than expected it's kind of buildablr its pigmented not much sheer to it
Mallory P.
BROOKLYN, OH
Review for: Other more...
This powder is definitely age defying! It looks so smooth and natural on the skin. It sets my makeup beautifully. The color is also light enough for my fair skin. Great drugstore pressed powder.
Jaycee C.
Winston Salem, NC
I have completely ditched all my high end powders for this one. Great for setting undereye concealer as well as all over the face. It's sits beautifully on the skin and has zero flashback
Sarah S.
China Grove, NC
I love the finish of this powder. I was looking for something not heavy, cakey. This will be my new holy grail setting powder. Just had a beautiful healthy skin like appearance.
Veronica M.
El Paso, TX
I'm very light colored so this blush was perfect for me. The price is great and it has lasted me a while as well. It never makes me look like i have to much on it looks very natural.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
I picked this up awhile ago after hearing Tati rave about it in several videos, however I struggled to find a shade light enough for me. FINALLY found shade 105 and I'm so happy I did. Personally, I'm not a fan of powders-I feel like they leave me looking cakey and old and just not good. But I used this to first set my under eye-beautiful. Brightened and set ALL day long(7am-6pm). Then I tried on my entire face and was not disappointed. Once again it lasted all day, and left my (Normal) skin looking even and satiny. I highly recommend, ESPECIALLY for the price!
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
I am so glad I decided to buy this powder. It's so pretty! It has a light coverage but makes my skin tone look more even and smooth. The rest of my makeup applies really well with this too. It's such a natural finish. It's perfect for days when I don't really want to wear a bunch of makeup but still want to look more put together. It layers beautifully with foundation too. It's like when I layer it, it just gives me such a smooth, soft complexion. My foundation is also set and lasts all day without creasing or emphasizing dry areas. I highly recommend this to anyone. It's the perfect powder.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Krista S.
Palestine, TX
How well does this cover dark spots and acne scars? Is it oily?