BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Corey M.
Clearwater, FL
I love this powder. I picked it up at Target on sale after seeing one of my favorite YouTube gurus review it. And it really is great. It smooths out the texture on my skin and leaves a matte finish without looking flat or powdery. It doesn't really add any coverage but sits really well on the skin and just helps create a polished looking face.
Kyra S.
Review for: Other more...
I use the shade 10 Ivory to set my undereyes with, and it's beautiful! It's suprisingly not cakey even though it's an actual powder rather than a setting or finishing powder. It does give a slightly silky and luminous effect, and doesn't make my skin look dry like the Nyx HD pressed setting powder that I used to use before this one. Glad I found this hidden gem!
Jessica A.
Woodbridge, VA
THIS IS THE BEST TO SET YOUR UNDEREYE AREA. Seriously. That deserved all caps. I am constantly hearing about RCMA loose translucent powder but that provides coverage I would want at night. During my workday, I only want to set the concealer, not get ready to dance the night away with hopes my makeup staying in place. This brightens my face and looks like I might have slept a whole eight hours the night before. It gives my face a soft glow. I love it!
Tori A.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This powder is so awesome to have just thrown in your purse. I don't usually set my liquid makeup with a tinted color powder but this is a good product to take with you on the go. I also usually keep a kabuki brush in my purse just so if I'm happening to feel a little oily I can pull the two out and lightly dust some face powder on
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
I decided to buy this powder on a whim, I had limited options. But I'm so glad I bought this powder. It's not too heavy and it doesn't have a strong smell like some powders do. Other Covergirl powders usually smell so strong so I avoid them. But this one doesn't. I love this powder.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Love this powder for everything. I typically have dry skin sometimes normal.. so when my skin is a little more dry I'll use this powder to set my foundation and it gives my skin a nice glow. I also like to use it to set my undereyes. So inexpensive. I find mine at Wal-Mart. Definitely recommend for you to try
Shanda H.
Review for: CreamyNatural (110) more...
I really enjoy this powder. It is a soft powder that does well underneath the eye area. It is pigmented and does well as an all over powder as well. The only con is that it doesn't hold oils in the t-zone back, but it also isn't advertised as such. I think this powder would be great on aging/dry skin.
Kember B.
Review for: Other more...
Such a great drugstore find! This works great under the eyes. It gives enough coverage to brighten up things without creating cakey-ness. I would suggest a setting spray if you use it with the rest of the face to really allow the powders to melt together. Great for the price point! Will buy again.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I dont usually use pressed powders, however, I have been branching out in my cosmetics, and this is the first one I have tried  I do like this product very much, and will most likely purchase again.  I have already bought one for a friend of mine, and one for my niece as well who both like it also.
Marsha W.
Mabank, TX
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I can honestly say I go more toward the luxury brands or higher end brands but this is absolutely a wonderful powder.  it melts into the skin and doesn't look caked or powdery ever.  it's perfect to set the underage concealer with and I just love the beautiful finish it gives my skin.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!