BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Alicia L.
sydney
This product is so good live it so much I would efinatkey buy it. It’s quite sheer and lightweight on your face
Brittany L.
Chilliwack, BC
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I really like this one it’s soft on your face and doesn’t effect my oily skin easy to blend and true to colour
Pinky O.
Upper Kennetcook, NS
I like the quality of COVERGIRL makeup, it goes on smooth, doesn't cake up and lasts great, nice coverage too.
Sandra R.
Mexico
Muy bello lo recomiendo ampliamente, cuenta con un super precio lo único es que no es tan fácil de encontrar.
Nirvana D.
wrexham
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Love !! Covers all my spots and my blotches. I have olive skin and it evens me out perfectly. Smells good too
Angelique L.
Calgary
This made my skin feel trapped, like there was a thick layer of make up on when in fact I barely had any on.
Beth G.
Sydney , NS
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
good stuff the whole family could use sparingly and smells so nice good quality and awesome product for all
Maddison P.
Brampton, On
Radiance my friends radiance...perfect description of a perfect product. Get it and you will not regret it
Gina B.
St, NL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
A delightful product with a nice range of colours. Good coverage and light feeling.   Not sticky or heavy.
Marina Z.
Melbourne
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
It’s good finishing powder sets the foundation Matte and u can also get lighter shade and contour with it
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!

back