BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Danny M.
CoverGirl é uma das marcas maravilhosas adoro usar é ótima qualidade tem os produtos que vale a pena conferir e usar
ellie r.
This product is so pretty and amazing packaging i have had this for a while and it lasts so long and is so beautiful
Ashley M.
Excellent product excellent brand highly recommend all Covergirl products for daytime and nighttime and anytime uses
Katty M.
Nuevo Leon
Review for: Toasted Almond 130, Creamy Natural, Classic Beige, NaturalBeige (120) more...
METROencanta este producto ha que tiene una muy buena formula y textura ya que tiene un acabado como si fuera natural
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
Covergirl is a trusted company from my perspective. The blush is one of my favorites as it creates a healthy glow.
Surabhi E.
Sheffield, South yorkshire
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
my friend kindly got this for me from Usa.  I wanted to try something if this brand due to Ellen.  I loved using it.
Olivia R.
3 poole rd
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
amazing long-lasting press powder. i would recommend this ti every girl out there that just needs that little more.
Lisbeth M.
Pärnu
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
The color is perfect to me! Currently obessed with this product! It lasts on for 5 h for me! It covers perfectly!❤❤
Yoleidy S.
Buena cobertura. Tapa mis imperfecciones a totalidad, además veo una mejoría en mi piel y mis lineas de expresión
Pinky O.
Upper Kennetcook, NS
I like the quality of COVERGIRL makeup, it goes on smooth, doesn't cake up and lasts great, nice coverage too.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!