BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
Covergirl is a trusted company from my perspective. The blush is one of my favorites as it creates a healthy glow.
Lisbeth M.
Pärnu
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
The color is perfect to me! Currently obessed with this product! It lasts on for 5 h for me! It covers perfectly!❤❤
Yoleidy S.
Buena cobertura. Tapa mis imperfecciones a totalidad, además veo una mejoría en mi piel y mis lineas de expresión
Alicia L.
sydney
This product is so good live it so much I would efinatkey buy it. It’s quite sheer and lightweight on your face
Pinky O.
Upper Kennetcook, NS
I like the quality of COVERGIRL makeup, it goes on smooth, doesn't cake up and lasts great, nice coverage too.
Brittany L.
Chilliwack, BC
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I really like this one it’s soft on your face and doesn’t effect my oily skin easy to blend and true to colour
Sandra R.
Mexico
Muy bello lo recomiendo ampliamente, cuenta con un super precio lo único es que no es tan fácil de encontrar.
Angelique L.
Calgary
This made my skin feel trapped, like there was a thick layer of make up on when in fact I barely had any on.
Nirvana D.
wrexham
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Love !! Covers all my spots and my blotches. I have olive skin and it evens me out perfectly. Smells good too
Maddison P.
Brampton, On
Radiance my friends radiance...perfect description of a perfect product. Get it and you will not regret it
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!