BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Nikii d.
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Lindo color ca con mi tono de piel me encanta es hermoso muy muy lindo se adapta muy bien con la piel y tiene mucha covertura
rekia m.
mostaganem
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
this pressed powder advanced radiance age defyning from covergirl is perfect it gives you  matte finish look i like it
Dany G.
Guadalajara
La presentación me gusta, el color que tiene es fabuloso tornasol, le da un estilo único al producto y eso lo hace especial
Ashley L.
St albert, AB
I like a light soft powder for casual days and also for evening wear. This is the perfect powder to use for both occasions.
Hanshika H.
This is an amazing product and one of covergirl's radiant collection. Its packaging is awesome as is its quality product.
Katherine R.
palmira valle
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Un producto muy bueno me gusto se siente suave en él rostro pigmentación buena lo súper recomiendo vale la pena comprarlo
AnaValenzuela B.
8400 NW 25th St Ste 100 Doral FL
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
The best I used everyday well! Affordable! Nice packaging! Good price! You can buy it everywhere! Better than the others
Sushmita S.
Valenzuela city
So inlove to this producta, my friends always asking me what brand i used. Well i dont say what brand ill share to them
Kerleesa A.
Great product;) easy to apply and blends easily ;) very resonable in price thats really affordable for me ;) love this
ellie r.
This product is so pretty and amazing packaging i have had this for a while and it lasts so long and is so beautiful
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!

back