BY COVERGIRL

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Sileny V.
Me encanta la marca Covergirl!!! son demasiado profesionales en sus productos!!! definitivamente es una de mis marcas favoritas!!!
Mary M.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Covers really well. I found this hid my dark circles under my eyes. Helped to give me a nice mat look over top of my foundation.
Brittany S.
LOVE PRESSED POWDER FOUNDATIONS! REALLY GOOD COVERAGE BUT ALSO GOOD FOR MORE NATURAL DAYS. DOESN'T CLOG PORES. BEAUTIFUL COLOUR.
Michelle k.
Nossa isso é muito bonito , deve ficar lindo no rosto ( na maquiagem ) ele é muito bom , e não é tão caro , quero muito testar !!
Megan B.
Antigonish, NS
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I haven't had much of a chance to use this a lot but from what I see I like it!  Smooth and looks great without looking too cakey.
Bhagya A.
It’s amazing....I have it used it about for a month or two now...it feels amazing ...😉 I can never get enough of it...I LOVE it 😍
Devin w.
Amherstburg, ON
I like this product because it prevents my makeup from looking greasy and gross and I use it after my workout or anytime I need
kusum t.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I absolutely love this product because whenever I wear it it makes my skin flawless. I always buy it. My daughter loves it too.
Nikii d.
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Lindo color ca con mi tono de piel me encanta es hermoso muy muy lindo se adapta muy bien con la piel y tiene mucha covertura
Dianne A.
Not a fan of this product it's like there's no coverage at all and yes price wise it's great but product coverage isn't good
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!

back