BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

karem g.
Is an average powder, i would say it last 3 hours but it does not have a good variety of colours so is a bit difficult to find the right shade
Katty M.
This brand is very good in makeup I love almost all its products. this blush does not escape from it so I recommend it. They have various tones
Ary M.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I personally always have to have one of these since they are easy to find at stores, prices are affordable and it's overall it beautifies ya!
member-18e18
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
the compact covergril are of very good quality! it lasts a lot! and it's easy to apply! they look excellent! They are very cute, I love the
Stacy F.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Love his pressed powder. It covers imperfections and doesn't look caked on. It goes on smooth and leaves a matte finish. Only one I use!
Kimberlyn S.
Clearwater , BC
Worked great. Amazing coverage. Decent price. All in all an excellent product. Matte finish. Wasn't to shimmery and very easy to blend
Zineb K.
UNICORN. it covers compeletly and in a perfect way. It s cool. I ll have it again when mine is done. It covers in a vary natural way.
Kasandra N.
Prince George, BC
Not bad and fair priced. Not oersonally my favourite it made my makeup look very caky. But i know people who it works very well for !
Itzel R.
Panama City
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Very good compact powder. Smooth look and feeling on skin when applying. Easy applying and purse resistant (does not cracks easily)
Karen G.
I love it is totally innovative I love it too much and it's definitely perfect for me and it's too i love you i love you i love yo
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!