BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Zineb K.
UNICORN. it covers compeletly and in a perfect way. It s cool. I ll have it again when mine is done. It covers in a vary natural way.
Kasandra N.
Prince George, BC
Not bad and fair priced. Not oersonally my favourite it made my makeup look very caky. But i know people who it works very well for !
Itzel R.
Panama City
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Very good compact powder. Smooth look and feeling on skin when applying. Easy applying and purse resistant (does not cracks easily)
Karen G.
I love it is totally innovative I love it too much and it's definitely perfect for me and it's too i love you i love you i love yo
Sileny V.
Me encanta la marca Covergirl!!! son demasiado profesionales en sus productos!!! definitivamente es una de mis marcas favoritas!!!
Bhagya A.
It’s amazing....I have it used it about for a month or two now...it feels amazing ...😉 I can never get enough of it...I LOVE it 😍
Michelle k.
Nossa isso é muito bonito , deve ficar lindo no rosto ( na maquiagem ) ele é muito bom , e não é tão caro , quero muito testar !!
Mary M.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Covers really well. I found this hid my dark circles under my eyes. Helped to give me a nice mat look over top of my foundation.
Brittany S.
LOVE PRESSED POWDER FOUNDATIONS! REALLY GOOD COVERAGE BUT ALSO GOOD FOR MORE NATURAL DAYS. DOESN'T CLOG PORES. BEAUTIFUL COLOUR.
Megan B.
Antigonish, NS
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I haven't had much of a chance to use this a lot but from what I see I like it!  Smooth and looks great without looking too cakey.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!