BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
Review for: ClassicBeige (115) more...
I used cover girl since I stared wearing makeup I love the powder cuz it gets rid of shine and sets your make up especially under your eyes when eyeliner is running a quick sweep and it's fixed !!!!
Melba M.
Doral, florida.
Cubre muy bien y me funciona de maravilla independientemente no soy una piel madura , pero considero que me trabaja de maravilla y que así proteja la piel a la misma vez que me maquillo
Rosmar O.
8020 NW 60th St Fl 33195
Se lo regalé a mi mamá de cumpleaños, pero en verdad ella es fan de marcas mucho mas eapecializadas en tipo de piel madura. Yo pienso que covergirl es unas marca mucho más juvenil
Roukaya G.
mediouna
"This powder was ok but I found it really drying. It would also cling on any dry patches I had. It might work better if applied to set foundation with a brush... If you don't have much to cover this powder might work for you but I would not use if you have dry skin."
kimberley p.
clarkes beach,nl
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I really like this product due to the fact that cover girl is a well known name And whenever I get coupons I try to use them especially when it says for any cover girl product
Ellie M.
United Kingdom
Review for: Toasted Almond 130, Creamy Natural, Classic Beige, NaturalBeige (120) more...
I love this product it is so creamy and easy to apply. I love the longevity of the product and I brought it at my nearest boots. I love this product and would 100% recommend and 100% be buying again. In my opinion I do not think this product is pricey and I going to be buying it again.
Sabrina R.
3018 heath ave bronx ny
Me encantaria este producto promete ser excelente, es una gran marca, ideal para toda ocasión y sobre todo para lucir bellas y radiantes es parte de la mujer de hoy
Megija S.
Riga
I love cover girl absolutley. I like this powder it is easy to apply and duildable. It is cery longlasting. I realy like it and i will get it again. I recomend.
Michaela C.
I tried this powder and it was awful! It gave me dry patches and it made my skin feel so dry and weighed down and it looked really awful on. Do not get this!!
Kaity B.
Wasaga Beach , On
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love creamy natural as I'm pale as a ghost but it makes me look more tan ! Doesn't make you look oily and stays on for a long time! Blends well with mac
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Krista S.
Palestine, TX
How well does this cover dark spots and acne scars? Is it oily?