BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Shanam F.
Melbourne
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I got this a while ago and i bought the wrong colour. It was a bit light for my skin tone so i used it as a translucent powder for under my eyes and it's amazing. I still use it as a under eye powder and it just makes me look alive and it's long lasting
Jessy M.
Edmonton
Even though this is slightly too dark for me (I'm extremely pale), this was my go to powder for YEARS. It is an awesome powder for a drug store brand. It feels so nice on the skin! I just wish drug stores made lighter colors for us fair people!
Rena C.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
An okay product.  Coverage is not great as a foundation, but it's good for setting liquid foundation.  Smells gross, and on the pricier side for a drugstore product.  I probably won't repurchase.
Melba M.
Doral, florida.
Cubre muy bien y me funciona de maravilla independientemente no soy una piel madura , pero considero que me trabaja de maravilla y que así proteja la piel a la misma vez que me maquillo
Jake H.
Chesham
Review for: CreamyNatural (110) more...
This is surprisingly good for a drugstore powder, it doesn't look dry or cakes and gives a very subtle glow that looks much more sophisticated than it's price would make you think.
molly c.
This product was defiantly something I wouldn't buy again, it didn't work very well, it was sticky and I would just prefer to get a better product. I brought it from priceline for a reasonable price. It may work for other but for me and my dry skin it wasn't very helpful
Sabrina R.
Me encantaria este producto promete ser excelente, es una gran marca, ideal para toda ocasión y sobre todo para lucir bellas y radiantes es parte de la mujer de hoy
Roukaya G.
mediouna
"This powder was ok but I found it really drying. It would also cling on any dry patches I had. It might work better if applied to set foundation with a brush... If you don't have much to cover this powder might work for you but I would not use if you have dry skin."
kayla s.
Bonnyville , AB
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Love this!!! Seriously the product was super affordable and there is enough product to last me a while because I have super oily skin I tend to use a lot of powder to finish off my foundation and this helps to make my foundation last longer. The packaging is also very cute and I was able to get it right on my shade
Bailey A.
Covergirl's Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Pressed Powder is medium coverage, it doesn't keep my makeup on all day but it does keep it on for a few hours. May be good for a night out. Good for if you're on a budget.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!