BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
This was a Tati youtube recommendation. I wanted to pick up a new luminous powder to try and when I saw Tati loved this one, I knew I had to give it a shot. I enjoy the way it sets my makeup and keeps it in place all day. I enjoy that this powder isn't heavy and doesn't make the skin matte. It's not glittery or too glowy. It just gives my skin a more skin like look. It is very fair and has a white cast, so I wouldn't recommend it for deeper skin tones, but it works for me (I am very fair). I don't use this one under the eyes unless it's just to wipe away a bake.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this powder for setting my concealer and brightening my under eyes!! I have this in the color ivory! Baking with loose powders never really worked for me as it made my under eyes look dry and cakey!
I was in Walmart looking for a nice under eye setting powder and decided to try this one! So glad I did! It's a winner and I have been using it since on the daily!!
Love this powder so finely milled, radiant, and brightening for under my eyes!
I apply with a damp beauty blender and set! It's amazing! Will be repurchasing soon as I have already hit pan!
Leah S.
Uxbridge, ON
Feels great to touch and well pigmented but sadly caked up on me. I think this reacted with my oily skin, as soon as I get oily this cakes and separates the foundation on and around my nose. Cakes under my eyes. I did only try this under my eyes and around my T-zone with a light hand. Maybe better for drier and more mature skin. I am sensitive and this did not break me out though.
Nikolina K.
Absolutely love this product! Originally I was usually Laura merciers translucent setting powder to set my under eyes. Until I tried this! I can't express how much I love this product! It sets my undereyes beautifully, never looks dry or cakey. And it also adds a little bit more coverage to my concealer! My go to for sure!
Kora G.
NSW
Review for: Creamy Natural, NaturalBeige (120) more...
I love this face press powder, I buy so many of these cause I run out of them so often, so not long lasting, matte finish which I like very much, so I am olive skin and works well but my mother is pale and she really like it as I got her hooked on it she loves it also
Maggie H.
abbotsford
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This powder kept me matte all freaking day. I loved this shade on me it worked perfect for my skin tone. Super amazing coverage and it's also really buildable if you want a semi matte look you can get that or if you want flat as a board matte you can get that too!
Shanam F.
Melbourne
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I got this a while ago and i bought the wrong colour. It was a bit light for my skin tone so i used it as a translucent powder for under my eyes and it's amazing. I still use it as a under eye powder and it just makes me look alive and it's long lasting
Jessy M.
Edmonton
Even though this is slightly too dark for me (I'm extremely pale), this was my go to powder for YEARS. It is an awesome powder for a drug store brand. It feels so nice on the skin! I just wish drug stores made lighter colors for us fair people!
Rena C.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
An okay product.  Coverage is not great as a foundation, but it's good for setting liquid foundation.  Smells gross, and on the pricier side for a drugstore product.  I probably won't repurchase.
Melba M.
Doral, florida.
Cubre muy bien y me funciona de maravilla independientemente no soy una piel madura , pero considero que me trabaja de maravilla y que así proteja la piel a la misma vez que me maquillo
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!