BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Buy on Amazon*
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
So light. You don't even realize you have it on. I can't even tell I have makeup on sometimes
Susan C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Nice coverage for a powder. Doesn't settle into my fine lines. A great discount brand powder.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
My go to foundation when I can't get to Sephora lol - it covers very well and doesn't cake
Nicole w.
Ontonagon
Review for: Other more...
I can’t live with out this! This is my favorite blush ever! I use either olive or pale!
Natalie D.
I love this powder so much! It doesn't exaggerate my dry patches or give me cake-face.
Laura J.
Medley, FL
One of my favorite pressed powder! I love it! It is very smooth and cover everything!
tiara R.
Concord, CA
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I love this powder it looks super natural and it's not chalky or powdery. I love it
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Great product for use. had my good and bad times with it. but overall a great item
Jessica D.
Whiteman Afb, MO
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Affordable prices! I use this everyday and has great coverage and lasts all day!
Jennifer M.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Makes me look younger!! Went on very smooth matched my skin tone wasn't clumpy
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!