BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Laura J.
Medley, FL
One of my favorite pressed powder! I love it! It is very smooth and cover everything!
tiara R.
Concord, CA
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I love this powder it looks super natural and it's not chalky or powdery. I love it
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Great product for use. had my good and bad times with it. but overall a great item
Jessica D.
Whiteman Afb, MO
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Affordable prices! I use this everyday and has great coverage and lasts all day!
Jennifer M.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Makes me look younger!! Went on very smooth matched my skin tone wasn't clumpy
Melanie M.
Laguna Beach, CA
Can't wait to dip into my new CG powder! #flawlessfinish #dollskin #covergirl
Atenea H.
San Ysidro , CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Really love this powder, I use it over Tarte Smooth Operator and apply it with Ecotools Powder Brush. When I am finished all my makeup I then apply I more mattifying powder (maybelline dream matte) just on my t-zone (because I am super oily) and my face looks good for the next 6 hours or so running around at work with no touch-ups. That's almost unheard of for me, I always go blotchy or oily, just a mess after only few hours. I used to use just the Dream Matte but it was not working well for my entire face, started making me look chalky and washed out and it didn't last. Lucidity has a nice dewy finish and light application that lasts, I like the scent as well. I think it's incredibly overpriced and lowered my rating because of that. Otherwise would repurchase, love it!
Charmander P.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
This powder has a great finish! I use it over top of my foundation and it makes my skin look very creamy and helps with the staying powder of my makeup through the day. I am yet to try it over top of my concealer as the lightest shade is always sold out but I hear its great for that as well. I think it is worth the price tag which is slightly more than most other drug store powders and I would recommend trying it out!
Lauren F.
Sydney
Review for: Other more...
I love using this powder to set my undereye concealer (#tatimademedoit), it provides a radiant but brightening finish to my skin.
I use this either to dust off my bake or to actually set my concealer and it works both ways.
I haven’t tried it as a face powder yet but i feel like I’d enjoy it just as much. If this doesn’t convince you, know that I’ve hit pan on it and I never hit pan on a powder!
Stef D.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I hated this. Don't bother. I'm usually a big cover girl fan for inexpensive makeup. But this didn't work well with my skin and I stared noticing spots on my face when using it. My skin also became quite oily over the course of the day. I would suggest investing a bit more money in a good powder if you're looking for a medium to full coverage.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!