BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Andrea H.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this product! This is so hard to find in all stores that I’m upset! Need that in my life
Lauren N.
Florence, SC
The powder gets rid of any greasiness, doesn't feel too heavy on your skin, and is long lasting
Taylor S.
Portland
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Love it when I have a little better half than a great game but it does it well I thought you
Jennifer S.
I Love this make up product, it gives really good coverage. It also works well. Good product
Susan C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Nice coverage for a powder. Doesn't settle into my fine lines. A great discount brand powder.
Elizabeth s.
Zebulon, NC
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Best product eveytime I use makes my skin look popping and settle do recommend it 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Debbie M.
Like this product it covers well I have some sunspots on my cheeks that it makes him not show
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
So light. You don't even realize you have it on. I can't even tell I have makeup on sometimes
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
My go to foundation when I can't get to Sephora lol - it covers very well and doesn't cake
Nicole w.
Ontonagon
Review for: Other more...
I can’t live with out this! This is my favorite blush ever! I use either olive or pale!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!