BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Crystal C.
Medical Lake
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love Covergirl for a less expensive option. This power is soft, easy to use and makes skin appear flawless!
Jackie H.
Peru, IN
I love this doesn't seem to settle in my wrinkles and crows feet as bad as outhers i have tried price is good
Autumn R.
STARR, SC
Light feel. Adds a nice finish to any cream foundation to help give a longer lasting application of product.
heather m.
E Liverpool, OH
this worked wonderfully!! great product!! would definitely recommend to others!! a must try for every lady!!
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
Such a great product. I use it daily. It's light on my skin. Looks natural. And it covers my skin perfectly.
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
Loved there pressed piercer you can buy it at Walgreens and it's not very expansive, and it last for a while.
Brandy S.
Maud, OK
I haven't used any of them you have listed. That's y I hut the skip button. But u keep asking the same thing
Stephanie K.
Seneca Rocks
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This made my face feel extremely smooth. And helped to hide fine lines and wrinkles. Would highly recommend
Audrey P.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Love this stuff! It really helps cover and helps brighten my face. Every time I wear this I get compliments.
Tajinder S.
Secane, PA
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I love Covergirl powder i have always used Covergirl powder; but these is my first time trying this powder.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!