BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Natasha B.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Use this daily and I love the lightness of the powder. It does seem to last all day and matches my skin nicely
Elia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Good price product it works great I like the smell it has and it never irritates my skin or makes me break out
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
I have used this foundation a few times and I really like it. Gives good coverage and isn't heavy on your skin.
Chrystal M.
Michigan
I love my covergirl blush. They have great colors to choose from and the powder is just smooth. Love this brand
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Lightweight not to heavy. Covergirl is a phenomenal brand. It's a perfect powder to finish off your foundation.
Lindsey Z.
I thought it was an okay light weight powder. I had a problem with my skin breaking out so I stopped using it.
Marie W.
I've used Covergirls Advanced Radiance pressed powder for years. It has great coverage and sets my makeup well.
Brooke A.
Johnstown
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Haven't tried this product yet, but will check it out in the near future. Love a matte finish for my face too.
April M.
Pontotoc
Love, love, love it! Have it in my make up bag, always have it. Highly recommend it to anybody and everybody..
Liibny A.
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Son muy buenos polvos Cubren los poros y puntos negros de la Piel Ami mama le Funcionan muy bien son perfectos
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!