BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Leidy Marian R.
No me gusto en lo absoluto, Se me oxido en la piel, me veia literalmente color naranja, no lo volveria a comprar!
maria b  r.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This powders works really great on my face. Price is not too expensive. So it makes it affordable to most people.
Olympia P.
Oregon
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Dies an azing job at setting everything into place. It also makes sure that my face doesn't look like an oiless.
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
this powder is just seriously perfect. it's so smooth, doesn't look cakey, and covers better than other powders.
Kaitlin S.
Wooster
Covergirl is my favorite in store make up. The powder foundations work fabulously. They set well and look great.
Tanya H.
Lehighton, PA
This is my go-to. Helps with my oiliness, even at my age! Nice matte finish, doesn't get cake-y at least for me!
Stefanie L.
I love this it's a quick fast touch up easy fix when you didn't have time to do the whole job keep it in my purse
pam f.
It's okay for drug store brand but does not stay on very long and clogs pores. Not sure if I would repurchase.
Liibny A.
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Son muy buenos polvos Cubren los poros y puntos negros de la Piel Ami mama le Funcionan muy bien son perfectos
Natasha B.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Use this daily and I love the lightness of the powder. It does seem to last all day and matches my skin nicely
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!