BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Jordan B.
Haughton, La
Its a light powder and helps with oily skin. You don't have to reapply too often either. I love covergirl products.
sheena m.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
It is very good at concealing any fine lines and wrinkles but putting on too much Can cause you to look very caked.
Cassi A.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Use this product all the time! It's so great and leaves a nice blended color on your face and it covers everything
Maryluh C.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I don't really know about this brand I have it try nothing of covergirl that much so that's why I just put 1 star
Stefanie L.
I love this it's a quick fast touch up easy fix when you didn't have time to do the whole job keep it in my purse
Stefanie R.
LEBANON, TN
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Its a light weight poweder but just my preference. It made my makeup look cakey and showed every flaw on my face.
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
this powder is just seriously perfect. it's so smooth, doesn't look cakey, and covers better than other powders.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Covers and hides the spots you want. Gives you a defined look and has a glow to it. Is lightweight and not greasy
Kaitlin S.
Wooster
Covergirl is my favorite in store make up. The powder foundations work fabulously. They set well and look great.
Tanya H.
Lehighton, PA
This is my go-to. Helps with my oiliness, even at my age! Nice matte finish, doesn't get cake-y at least for me!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!