BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Sàde B.
Shannon R.
Adrian, MI
Cover girl is one of the first make up i have used when i started using make up and i love this brand and it is cheap
Karri K.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Super Soft , doesn't clog pores and isn't a bad price . Great coverage and color ! It's a must have for my makeup bag
Sandra H.
Tulare, CA
Love this powder makes my face feel smooth not oily or dry has good coverage and matches my skin tone its convenient
soraida T.
Dallas, TX
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I actually bought this on sale at target and glhad to get it. I use it to set my cocealer before doing my eyeshadow
Chelsae H.
I use this as a finishing powder. It’s lightweight and adds a great finish to my makeup to make my skin look fresh
Megan W.
Jackson
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Love this product!! Amazing coverage and stay and awesome color and covers well.easy to blend. And goes on smooth!
Shelly B.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Have good coverage but does make my face look dry :/ I have combination skin so this is not a perfect match for me
Stacy H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I like how this product leaves my face nice and free of shine. It doesn't settle into the fine lines and wrinkles.
Chelle N.
Matches my shade perfect and goes on so nice and smooth you can't tell im wearing it. Great price and lasts a while
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!