BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Shanna S.
Anderson, SC
I'm not a big powder person so I have only used this item once or twice but it felt really good on and didn't feel heavy
Scarlett F.
Kountze
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I didn't lie it. The powder doesn't stay on well and it has no benefits... I bought some for my mom and it was a no go..
tiffany s.
Not impressed. Used this product for two months. No change in skin and it gave very little coverage. Will no buy again.
Carlee E.
Review for: Other more...
Beautiful for setting your under eye concealer!! I highly recommend this powder! Your under eyes will look airbrushed.
James M.
Batavia, NY
Lol love this. Me AMD my little sister share hers sometimes amazing product! I need to get my own lol. I'd suggest this
Audrey B.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Love the softness! And really makes my skin look smoothe and radiant! You cant even see my wrinkles or under eye bags!
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
This used to be my favorite powder when I was younger. Made my skin looking so beautiful. I barely use powders anymore
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this. It's actually a dupe for the MAC powder. For the price, you can't beat it. Try it out and you'll love it!
heather C.
North Augusta, SC
Covergirl advance powder is my all time fav go to powder. It leaves my skin and makeup looking natural with no vaking
Patricia P.
Phillipsburg, NJ
It's ok. Not sure price is worth it. I also like the regular brown compact. But cover girl pressed powder is great!!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!