BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Chalky. I mean it'll cake your face but it's always orange. Idk the colors are off. Still it's nice to have on hand. Cheap
Machicia G.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
The formula was very thick. It did have good coverage. Staying power was not to great , became oily after about 3 hours.
jennifer S.
Fort Worth, TX
I like powder foundation on top of the other one i think it makes it stay more and makes it look better. Its long lasting
Charlette S.
Manvel
All over protection. I suffer from psoriasis and the product doesn't make me break out like others do. Absolutely amazed❤
Scarlett F.
Kountze
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I didn't lie it. The powder doesn't stay on well and it has no benefits... I bought some for my mom and it was a no go..
Abby B.
Not a huge fan of this powder but it’s very affordable and i do love how soft and buttery it is. Overall would recommend
Shanna S.
Anderson, SC
I'm not a big powder person so I have only used this item once or twice but it felt really good on and didn't feel heavy
Angi ❤.
Overall, if applied correctly this product is perfect for everyday use. I really like the matte, flawless radiant finish
Kirsty C.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This powder is Great! And it lasts forever, for me. Because I do not use much. It covers  well!  Color matches really Well!
Audrey B.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Love the softness! And really makes my skin look smoothe and radiant! You cant even see my wrinkles or under eye bags!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!