BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Kathryn S.
Pearcy, AR
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I have bought this powder 3 times now and it is my absolute favorite. It covers well and doesn't look unnatural. Its perfect!
Victoria S.
Coeburn , VA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Fantastic product !!! Great for winter, and also great for sun protection !!! Highly recommended !!! Smells fantastic too !!
Victoria F.
Larue
Covergirl has always been my go-to product and will continue to use it the rest of my life it's always been a good product
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Mi tono es 125 soft honey y es como una segunda piel, no me reseca! Ni necesita muchos retoques. Tiene tonos para cada tez
Dawn H.
Ingleside, IL
I love this foundation. I've used it for many years. It stays on for a long time and is convenient to carry in your purse.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Chalky. I mean it'll cake your face but it's always orange. Idk the colors are off. Still it's nice to have on hand. Cheap
Maria B.
Casa Grande
Good product, it leaves face feeling nice and soft. It makes my face look beautiful and it last all day. It's a must have!
Shelly R.
Savannah, GA
It makes my face look dry and cracked. I have a compact that I used once, I put it under the sink. I don't use it anymore.
Melissa N.
SANDY, UT
I have used this product for years and I love it. I don't have bad skin so it is perfect for a light coverage that I need.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I love this order it goes on smoothly and it leaves my face feeling great not heavy and full of makeup like other powders!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!