BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Gladis T.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I love this product the colors are great, they are affordable and have great quality. I would recommend this to everyone.
jo k.
I'm bored and it's not what you know were better then that WE are the strays to music and texting me to be as happy as I can be
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es muy buen polvo, comoacta bien con la base y se dapta perfecto a mi tono de piel, la espongita que trae es luy suave y densa.
Emili A.
It really is the best what I have and what I say few productos that deliver what they say but this came out of the comfort zone
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I love this! The age-defying things are not just for older people...it's very good for your skin no matter what age you are!
Violet B.
605 Dexter Street, Rocky Mpunt, NC
It's great blush for me - age defying and not a particular color - it's more particles of lights resting on your cheek bones
Victoria S.
Coeburn , VA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Fantastic product !!! Great for winter, and also great for sun protection !!! Highly recommended !!! Smells fantastic too !!
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Covergirl pressed powder is one of my go to make-up products. it doesn't look all caked up or messy. it give a nice coverage.
Tina B.
San Jose, CA
I use after application of foundation. Love the consistency of the powder - doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't look chalky.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love cover girl it's what my mom always wore when I was a kid. It's light and stays on great it makes my skin look flawless
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!