BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Works great! This is the right color for me! I love that it helps cover the red spots and it's still strong by the end of the day!
Gicela M.
Anderson, MO
This product is amazing you can use it alone or to set your foundation it makes you look like you have smooth skin it is amazing!!
katie h.
Childersburg, AL
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I love this stuff. its awesome!!! I would recommend it to so many people. it's not over priced and it gives you what you want!!! ūüėä
Alma A.
I like using this as a setting powder after I apply my liquid foundation it's affortable and has a variety of shades to choose from
karen O.
McAllen TX
I like it cause. It leaves my face looking smooth but if I use it Whit the foundation first and it is easy to blend on you're face
Alanis R.
Miami
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Me fascina, deja la piel hermosa con un color muy lindo de verdad que no tengo nada malo para decir sobre esto, todo es perfecto
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I used this for my first ever foundation. I loved it but could never find it again. I didn't know if they still sold this or not.
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
jo k.
I'm bored and it's not what you know were better then that WE are the strays to music and texting me to be as happy as I can be
Emili A.
It really is the best what I have and what I say few productos that deliver what they say but this came out of the comfort zone
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!