BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Kinzie M.
Rantoul
Very nice fine powder, apply very easy , packaging simple and nice. Stays true to its color and applies the triennial color , it’s sheer
Jessie M.
Review for: Other more...
This product works amazing on my oily skin have have some acne and it doesn't add to it as much  as other product I have tried two color
Gemini F.
Sandpoint, ID
I love covergirl, especially their foundation and bb creams. This one was not my favorite but definitely not my least favorite either.
Adrianna F.
Review for: Other more...
Great product keeps makeup set and clean looking. I use for very pale skin and looks wonderful. Very soft and not to heavy of a powder.
Pat M.
Russellville
I love wearing this makeup.  It is light and doesn’t feel heavy.  Also it doesn’t come on it stays on all day.  You don’t have to reapply.
Timia W.
Moreno Valley, CA
GORGEOUS JUST GORGEOUS!OMG I FRIKIN LOVE THIS BIZ.ITS EASY TO FIND AT YOUR LOCAL STORES LIKE WAL-MART AND TARGET AND JUST BEAUTIFUL.
carolyn k.
chesterfield sc
Love this. Provides easy coverage very quickly...only thing is I wish that it would provide thicker coverage. Great for the price.

Joan J.
Margate City, NJ
A finishing powder I have used by a bRand who knows what's up. This full coverage blendable powder helps to create a flawless finish.
Rebecca H.
Scottsboro
I love anything CoverGirl especially the powders!! Nice long lasting powder that sets super smooth and doesn't cake up on your skin!
Jessica P.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I used to really like this product it blends very easy and looks natural and great. But her recently it has started to break me out.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!