BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
To dark for me, but a good powder. Wish it was a few shades lighter I am very pale though so it’s always hard to find a skin matching color.
Jessica R.
Dolton
I’m only 18 and this prouduct made me look 6 years younger. I had to use my id for legit everything cause it took so many years off my face.
Krista F.
Pretty decent coverage and nice range of color. The formula is very powdery and can be dusty. I had to wear a bib when applying with a brush.
Kinzie M.
Rantoul
Very nice fine powder, apply very easy , packaging simple and nice. Stays true to its color and applies the triennial color , it’s sheer
Nalia R.
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I really like this powder and i really enjoyed it, the texture was awesome and it wasn't heavy on my face at all! it's pretty affordable,
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This would be my go to drug store pressed powder when money is kind of tight, I haven't found another one that works as well as this one.
Alejandra G.
Taft, CA
Highly recommend this product most covergirl products come out to be very good and affordable you can find them at your local drug stores
Ashley E.
Lewisburg
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I have been using this since I started wearing make up in high school... It does stay and stay true to it's color... It does last long..
Jesse W.
Review for: ClassicBeige (115) more...
The foundation color is misleading and is much lighter than pictured. Beware and go up a shade because it makes your skin look too white!
Jessie M.
Review for: Other more...
This product works amazing on my oily skin have have some acne and it doesn't add to it as much  as other product I have tried two color
Sarah F.
How does this compare to the new outlast powder?