BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Jessica R.
Dolton
I’m only 18 and this prouduct made me look 6 years younger. I had to use my id for legit everything cause it took so many years off my face.
Krista F.
Pretty decent coverage and nice range of color. The formula is very powdery and can be dusty. I had to wear a bib when applying with a brush.
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
To dark for me, but a good powder. Wish it was a few shades lighter I am very pale though so it’s always hard to find a skin matching color.
Blessing H.
Houston , TX
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Am just so loving this product though I don’t use it regularly but I love how it transforms my look and give me that beautiful younger look.
Kinzie M.
Rantoul
Very nice fine powder, apply very easy , packaging simple and nice. Stays true to its color and applies the triennial color , it’s sheer
Nalia R.
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I really like this powder and i really enjoyed it, the texture was awesome and it wasn't heavy on my face at all! it's pretty affordable,
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This would be my go to drug store pressed powder when money is kind of tight, I haven't found another one that works as well as this one.
ALEJANDRA G.
mesa, AZ
Highly recommend this product most covergirl products come out to be very good and affordable you can find them at your local drug stores
Ashley E.
Lewisburg
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I have been using this since I started wearing make up in high school... It does stay and stay true to it's color... It does last long..
Jesse W.
Review for: ClassicBeige (115) more...
The foundation color is misleading and is much lighter than pictured. Beware and go up a shade because it makes your skin look too white!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!