BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Alicia G.
I liked it was not really the coverage I want but it did feel good on my skin I would not buy it again but only because I want more from my powders
Lorie H.
Murfreesboro
Love the way this product covers age spots and fine lines. Always has the right shade for different seasons. The product is light and easy to use.
Becca G.
Laotto, IN
Review for: ClassicBeige (115) more...
This is a nice little product. It's great to take with you on the go and use for touchups during the day. You really can't go wrong with covergirl
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is my go to Ive been usuing this powder for as long as I can remember The smell brings me back tho there are better powders this on is good
Ariel W.
Blends nice. Doesn't leave oily skin. Not the best but defiantly recommended to people who don't want to spend much on makeup. Worth the money.
Ganeshia N.
Harbor City, CA
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
It's a little heavy but it works.  It's great for all day lasting coverage.  And the best part is when I swear the make don't come off so easily.
Eliish M.
Lancaster
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I use this product all the time. I like it because it leaves my face  well. Above all, it is a good price product. This product is it buildable.
Laurie W.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
This product was okay for the price. It worked well for my face except for right under my eyes. It made thr area under my eyes look dehydrated.
Yovelah E.
Las Cruces
My mom never used powder but she got this in a stocking one year. She loved it! Though she doesn't wear it often, when she does it's fantastic
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
This thin compact powder almost transparent, buy the 125 honey soft since I have tanned skin, is tropicalized and does not give me allergies
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!