BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Andrea R.
Burkesville, KY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
When looking for a good drugstore powder I always choose this brand! It stays on great, and sets my foundation good where it doesn't rub off during the day.
Brittany S.
Axis, AL
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
This is a great product that I would definitely recommend to all of my friends! pro's it is a great price! it is very easy to blend when you use it.
Malina G.
Chickamauga, GA
This have been my favorite since high school. I have attempted to switch many times just to try something different and always return to this product!!!
Arielle N.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite powder use it daily I highly recommend
I use of after I put my cream products on and it works great for a finishing touch. Stay On all day
hailey r.
wonder power!! i’ve definitely noticed it’s effect on my skin within just a few weeks. it works so well. i encourage other shoppers to buy this product
Jyothi V.
Review for: Other more...
It can be used for touchups. Provides light coverage. It has a non-matte mineral powder kind of shimmery finish. Price is affordable. Not long lasting.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
I didn't very much like this product. I felt that the powder didn't go well with its foundation. Maybe it's just me but I would not buy this ever again
Cmaria L.
Review for: Other more...
Doesn't make my face feel heavy with makeup. I usually use it over my liquid foundation and throughout the day to ward away the oiliness in my T zone
Stephanie E.
Knoxville
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
 Its light and doesnt feel greasy or heavy on my face. It helps to hide lines and wrinkles and id like to try it again to see if it's worth the money.
Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
Affordable, hold up well in the heat and humidity for S. Florida and blends very easily. Overall I say this is a great product for it's price point!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!