BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
This is my go-to powder for over foundation. It is very smooth, it does not cake, and it gives nice coverage. As long as you get the right color for your skin tone, this should be your go-to as well.
Jean G.
Somersworth, NH
Regularly use the Age Defying liquid foundation and keep the compact in my purse for afternoon refreshes. I'm very happy with products as they go on smoothly, no clumping or pore clogging from either product.
Katie E.
I love this foundation! I wear it everyday. I burn very easily so I needed a foundation with SPF in it. My face never gets a touch of red after being out in the sun all day. It is so light and blends very easily. It lasts all day long!
Kristina B.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This powder is great! It goes on smooth and really blends well with my skin! I love how great it looks on me! Helps take away any shine and finishes off my look. Great product
Daniela H.
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
I love this powder. It lasts a really long time & works very well with my skin. I received a few of these for free, but I've looked at the prices & they're pretty affordable.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Good enough and inexpensive when money is tight. It doesn't leave a cakey appearance and it's a weightless feel. I'd say it's a medium coverage, not too sheer and not heavy.
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I am a girl in my 30's and this is the powder for me. I love covergirl powders because they always work so great on my skin, but with aging, this is my new fav by them.
Kristie D.
Ruskin, FL
As I get older, I am noticing fine lines around my eyes. I used my pressed powder mainly after I use my concealer. I have tried different brands. This brand is sillier then the other brands I have tried. I like it, I do still see my fine line though.
lisa o.
Mount Dora, FL
Wasn't a fan of this powder. It did not provide lasting coverage and had a strong scent. Did not notice any age defying benefits, did not diminish appearance of wrinkles.
Dawn S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been using this powder for over 15 years! It is my favorite powder. I have always had acne my whole life and this gives me great coverage. It stays on very well all day.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!