BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Amy W.
Tunnel hill, GA
I really like this foundation. I don't like to feel like I am wearing a lot of foundation, so this is awesome! It covers really well but doesn't feel like it's suffocating your face. It's light and creamy. Oh, and it doesn't have that weird sunscreen smell to it even though it has SPF in it. (Like if you agree or find this helpful)
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This powder was ok but I found it really drying. It would also cling on any dry patches I had. It might work better if applied to set foundation with a brush... If you don't have much to cover this powder might work for you but I would not use if you have dry skin.
Chelsea S.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Love it! I have been using this with the same brand foundation for several years! They provide a very smooth finish. It never looks caked on! And the powder makes sure your face never looks oily.
Lauren S.
This foundation is incredible! I have tried so many different foundations from high end to drug store, and none of them make my face look as flawless as this Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation does! Every time I try something new, I go back to this.
Sarah C.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I used to buy this all the time, but I switched to their Oil Free Clean one. This one was very light. I had to put more than one coat on to make much difference but then it looked too white. I couldn't win. Its still good, though. Its just not for me.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
Great drugstore finishing powder! I use it to set foundation or just over concealer for a natural look! Lightweight with great coverage. I've repurchased countless times!
I love this Cover girl product! I bought my first bottle when the brand I was using ran out about a year ago. I really like the way it covers. Also some products seem to burn my eyes and make my face itch. Not this One! If you have not tried this I really recommend it. You will not be sorry you bought it I promise.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I use this powder over my liquid foundation and it works wonders! I love the color really matches my skin. I've never had one that I enjoyed so much and gave me such a polished look to my skin almost like a PhotoFinish.
Erika H.
Saint Thomas , PA
This is the best #covergirl foundation I've ever used. It made my skin softer and covers very well. A little goes a long way so I'm excited about how little I have to wear and how light it feels on my face.
Pink S.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is a nice powder that provides good coverage, and works well on dark spots. I use it in the colder months, and I find that I don't have to do more than one or two touch-ups in an 8-hour period.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!