BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

COVERGIRL Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Pressed Powder
I love this Cover girl product! I bought my first bottle when the brand I was using ran out about a year ago. I really like the way it covers. Also some products seem to burn my eyes and make my face itch. Not this One! If you have not tried this I really recommend it. You will not be sorry you bought it I promise.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
Great drugstore finishing powder! I use it to set foundation or just over concealer for a natural look! Lightweight with great coverage. I've repurchased countless times!
Allison A.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This has decent coverage and sets my under eyes well. I am very fair and this is light enough for me. I don't know if you would be able to use this powder if you had a medium-deep or deep skin tone. It runs light in my opinion.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...
Pressed powder is a saver, especially on hot days, or when you have moved around a little more than usual. Covergirl is inexpensive, and you can pick it up from just about anywhere, I have even covergirl brands in gas stations.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I use this powder over my liquid foundation and it works wonders! I love the color really matches my skin. I've never had one that I enjoyed so much and gave me such a polished look to my skin almost like a PhotoFinish.
Stephanie M.
Lee
I really wouldn't use this product just because I'm really not into press powders and it works good but I just really don't go for those things it is long lasting
Anne P.
Cumming , GA
Review for: Other more...
Before you try ANY high end powder, try this one!! I still haven't found one that compares. Never leaves you flat/dull, but it's not a glow-y finish either; just a very natural, radiant and polished look. It has NEVER caked up on me, even after a workout.
Jess M.
Super cute! Super durable! Super adorable (kind of) super recomendable! Super worth the drive to the store or super worth the wait for shipping! Super long lasting and super awesome :) all around a super product, and made me feel like super woman!
Danielle C.
Andover
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Covergirl has been a staple in my makeup collection since I was a little girl. I always keep their powder in my purse as my touch up just in case I need it, and it is vey inexpensive compared to most makeup today.
Emily S.
Wilmington, NC
As far as "age defying" I'm not so sure. It felt just like any other face powder out there. There was a matte finish which I liked and it seemed to last through half my day which was good. Comes in different shades, I would reccommend this to others.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh, PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Krista S.
Palestine, TX
How well does this cover dark spots and acne scars? Is it oily?

Amazon