BY COVERGIRL

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Bella M.
Millersburg
Ok thank you for how strong u made me do mix of the dark side of the moon in the summer people this is for the day of the dark side of the moon in the summer people this is for the day of the
Tasha R.
I broke out after using this product. It also began to slough off my face throughout the day. I used it to blot my face but it ended up looking crusty on my skin.
Tommi A.
Brigham City
This  gives you decent coverage. And the price is pretty good they could use more shades of color. the smell it's a little too cosmetic for me I guess.. Not a fan.
Scotti O.
Oakley , CA
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
One of the best drugstore powders! Really good for setting foundation and holding it in! I actually tried this because someone recommended it to me and loved it!
Jenne i.
Hagerstown, MD
I did not use this product in beige since i am a more ebony color , but i do like the way this product applys on my face after i have used my foundation compared to others this does not leave my face oily so i am able to wear this all day i do have to reapply but only like twice in a 12 hour day at school. i would recommend other but this tends to come in a ligther shade than i thought but otherwise it is a press powder
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
Review for: Toasted Almond 130 more...

This powder has been my favorite since it hit the shelves. It has great coverage and is my perfect color. I no longer use base because of settling in my wrinkles around my eyes. Instead, I use a thin moistureizer and then let it dry or absorb, then pat on this powder. Sometimes I use a powder brush to put on the first layer of powder so that it's even and not splo
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I absolutely love this powder. This is my 3rd compact I have bought. It is great as just all-over powder..or a powder to put on after foundation. It is just fantastic. Very creamy, and it has just enough pigmentation for touch-ups throughout the day. Good job Covergirl!
Roxanne R.
When I wear this, I have perfect skin!!! I am so glad I tried this out! It doesn't really control oil (it doesn't claim to control oil), however, I love using this under my eyes to create a flawless finish, as well as under a light dusting of my oil controlling loose setting powder. It evens my skin out and looks amazing. Very affordable as well.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this compact powder I like to take my bag to touch me because super light and soft makeup and feel that helps me because it helps the skin look smoothr also is matificante and controls excellently shines always apply in the area T and ready 'm ready to continue enjoying my day without worry
Myria D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this powder! I've been trying several different powders out, trying to find one that blends well with my skin type (severely dry in winter and combination in summer) and doesn't cake on. I've been very impressed with this powder so far. I'm on my second purchase. However, I have not used this as a full coverage. I use a little of it to go over my BB Cream and it still covers good. Nothing looks caked on.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!

back