BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Sinai Z.
Light to Medium coverage powder. Blurs fine lines and imperfections and it is hydrating. You can built to medium and it is great for touch ups during the day. good powder.
Alexus A.
Arkansas USA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this pressed powder! It works amazingly! It gives your foundation a nice finish and it does not disappoint! It's a really good product being able to buy at Walmart!
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
I picked this up awhile ago after hearing Tati rave about it in several videos, however I struggled to find a shade light enough for me. FINALLY found shade 105 and I'm so happy I did. Personally, I'm not a fan of powders-I feel like they leave me looking cakey and old and just not good. But I used this to first set my under eye-beautiful. Brightened and set ALL day long(7am-6pm). Then I tried on my entire face and was not disappointed. Once again it lasted all day, and left my (Normal) skin looking even and satiny. I highly recommend, ESPECIALLY for the price!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I am so glad I decided to buy this powder. It's so pretty! It has a light coverage but makes my skin tone look more even and smooth. The rest of my makeup applies really well with this too. It's such a natural finish. It's perfect for days when I don't really want to wear a bunch of makeup but still want to look more put together. It layers beautifully with foundation too. It's like when I layer it, it just gives me such a smooth, soft complexion. My foundation is also set and lasts all day without creasing or emphasizing dry areas. I highly recommend this to anyone. It's the perfect powder.
Stephanie C.
Plano
Review for: Other more...
Love this for a drug store powder. I keep this in my purse to soften up the makeup through out the day. This is also great for blending eyeshadow and to set eye primer.
member-a655e
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I have very fair skin and this powder did not have a match for my skin. The formula of the powder wasn't bad but it wasn't great. This is not a product I would purchase again because of the issues with the color and I really more like loose powders over pressed
Teran F.
It's best compact I have ever use out of their products it's always affordable usually every time buy new one it's 25% off at the store. So it's good and works amazing
Tommi A.
Brigham City
This  gives you decent coverage. And the price is pretty good they could use more shades of color. the smell it's a little too cosmetic for me I guess.. Not a fan.
Tasha R.
I broke out after using this product. It also began to slough off my face throughout the day. I used it to blot my face but it ended up looking crusty on my skin.
Lourdes R.
Portland, OR
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
It broke me out and made me get so much pimples I couldn’t manage them with my favorite creams but it has really good coverage when you apply it and for some hours
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!