BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Jessica L.
Monticello, KY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
As a cosplayer, its important to have great makeup skills. That being said, having and wearing great makeup takes advance when becoming a character. I use this after doing my makeup to set it and to still give me my pure natural pale look. Always have this on me in my makeup bag.
MaryMagdalene A.
Cover girl is one of my favorite brands and this powder is just another one of their great products. It is long lasting and goes on clean. I like the way my face feels after. I got it at Rite Aid for a good price and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Amy W.
Dalton, GA
I really like this foundation. I don't like to feel like I am wearing a lot of foundation, so this is awesome! It covers really well but doesn't feel like it's suffocating your face. It's light and creamy. Oh, and it doesn't have that weird sunscreen smell to it even though it has SPF in it. (Like if you agree or find this helpful)
Kimberly D.
Johnston City, IL
Love how smooth this product loom on my face. You can hard tellvthT I am wear make up. I bought this product at Walgreens. I wish there were more I. This product but I am overall satisfied with it.
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Love it! I have been using this with the same brand foundation for several years! They provide a very smooth finish. It never looks caked on! And the powder makes sure your face never looks oily.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This powder was ok but I found it really drying. It would also cling on any dry patches I had. It might work better if applied to set foundation with a brush... If you don't have much to cover this powder might work for you but I would not use if you have dry skin.
Jasmine G.
Seminole
I've always use Covergirl for the powder I've always used it I have no problem with it whatsoever I love the way it smells I don't know that sounds weird but I love the way it smells there's like some some powders from different companies that they make and it smells really bad
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Using this currently as there was a coupon for this a a local CVS. Packaging was nice. Also was very reasonably priced. Easy to use, quickly set & matted my foundation which is great as my skin is so oily. Usually keeps me from shining glide 3 hours without touch ups
Palametrius H.
Hanahan
I think this product is amazing!!! This press protect should definitely be used by many, it's easy to blend and it applies smoothly. This product stays true to color and it is long lasting, it lasts for about 12 hours. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sarah H.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I use this product everyday and I love it a lot. I bought it at Target for a pretty good price.  It is well pigmented and does not have a shimmer but isn't too matte.  There aren't many cons at all to this product. I would buy this product again for sure
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Krista S.
Palestine, TX
How well does this cover dark spots and acne scars? Is it oily?

Amazon