BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Gretchen G.
I really like this for under my eyes! I have dry skin and this doesn't seem to emphasize that! The shade selection is extremely limited so you wont be able to use this if you are not fair. I would recommend this!
Mallory P.
BROOKLYN, OH
Review for: Other more...
This powder is definitely age defying! It looks so smooth and natural on the skin. It sets my makeup beautifully. The color is also light enough for my fair skin. Great drugstore pressed powder.
Destiny O.
Review for: Creamy Natural, NaturalBeige (120) more...
Add a flawless finish to your look with COVER GIRL face powder! Our collection of face powder includes loose powder, pressed powder for oily skin and more. ND YES IT APPLIES TO TRUE COLOR
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
Love this powerer! It's lightweight and keeps my face from getting shiny all day. I am naturally pale and the color matched my skin perfect. I buy this product at the grocery store. The price is great.
Jordan R.
Neosho
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
This product is OK for seeing liquid foundation. It is very sheer. I don't  like how it smells though. It is good for the money. It would be good for seeing foundation but not for coverage.
Jaycee C.
Winston Salem , NC
I have completely ditched all my high end powders for this one. Great for setting undereye concealer as well as all over the face. It's sits beautifully on the skin and has zero flashback
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
I'm very light colored so this blush was perfect for me. The price is great and it has lasted me a while as well. It never makes me look like i have to much on it looks very natural.
Sarah S.
China Grove, NC
I love the finish of this powder. I was looking for something not heavy, cakey. This will be my new holy grail setting powder. Just had a beautiful healthy skin like appearance.
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes she typed in it was so bad I was just going on a walk with him to pick her mom and her mom pick her mom out and pick up some stuff at the home and she can pick her kids up and she pick up stuff some clothes on her way home to pick her omg ooooooeeeeeyye is the time of for
Alexus A.
Arkansas USA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this pressed powder! It works amazingly! It gives your foundation a nice finish and it does not disappoint! It's a really good product being able to buy at Walmart!
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!