Jessica B.

I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks

Leah S.
Leah S.
Uxbridge, ON
1 year, 6 months ago
I love Tati and I tried this after she endorsed it and I have combo skin like Tati but I was disappointed to find it caked up on me. Made my foundation separate basically immediately around my nose and mouth and made my undereyes look cakey even with lighter apllicatiin. It feels so nice to touch but doesn't work well with my skin. I'd say I gave it a good five tries.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
1 year, 7 months ago
I LOVE IT!! I am not usually a powder fan but Tati made me want to try this and I am glad I did. It's perfect for setting my foundation and it doesn't make me look cakey and it gives a little glow. It made my makeup last all day! I would highly recommend it!