Kim S.
Alexandria, KY

I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!

Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Schererville, IN
2 years, 3 months ago
I have horribly dry skin! I really like MAC's pressed powder.. It's a little pricey but it gives me a nice finish. However I do use ponds moisturizer and I let it soak In for a couple of minutes before my loreal BB cream (which covers well and feels nice and light) and I just use a powder brush on the MAC pressed powder for light coverage and I'll just keep putting it on until I feel it covers enough. Sometimes for cover up areas I will use a beauty sponge and dab lightly to build up coverage to work specifically on my problem areas.