4 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Pressed pwdr 115 ar.39oz clsc beige

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have a...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades ligh...1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Toasted Almond 130

This powder has been my favorite since it hit the shelves. It has great coverage and is my perfect color. I no longer use base because of settling in my wrinkles around my eyes. Instead, I use a thin moistureizer and then let it dry or absorb, then pat on this powder. Sometimes I use a powder brush to put on the first layer of powder so that it's even and not splo
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wear this, I have perfect skin!!! I am so glad I tried this out! It doesn't really control oil (it doesn't claim to control oil), however, I love using this under my eyes to create a flawless finish, as well as under a light dusting of my oil controlling loose setting powder. It evens my skin out and looks amazing. Very affordable as well.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love this compact powder I like to take my bag to touch me because super light and soft makeup and feel that helps me because it helps the skin look smoothr also is matificante and controls excellently shines always apply in the area T and ready 'm ready to continue enjoying my day without worry
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Oakland, NE
Review for: Creamy Natural
I absolutely love this powder. This is my 3rd compact I have bought. It is great as just all-over powder..or a powder to put on after foundation. It is just fantastic. Very creamy, and it has just enough pigmentation for touch-ups throughout the day. Good job Covergirl!
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This powder was ok but I found it really drying. It would also cling on any dry patches I had. It might work better if applied to set foundation with a brush... If you don't have much to cover this powder might work for you but I would not use if you have dry skin.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Creamy Natural
I use this powder about two months, is good but is not my favorite. Is easy to applicate but for have a great cover I Had to apply many powder. It feel light and look natural. Has a great price, so it is accesible. It is in my top 5 and I can buy again. Try it!!
Blair P.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
Although I am only in my 20s, I gave this product a try in hopes of having an even younger looking complexion. I have combination skin, and this kept my t zone in check. It's a matte finish, and leaves your face smooth and fresh looking. I would purchase again.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been using this powder for over 15 years! It is my favorite powder. I have always had acne my whole life and this gives me great coverage. It stays on very well all day.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dayton, TN
Review for: Toasted Almond 130
This powder is awesome! It hides my under red and really helps my fave look fresh without weighing it down and looking casket!
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: ClassicBeige (115)
I love this powder it is so light on my face and good coverage which lasts all day helps my oily skin also i love it
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Janae K.
Janae K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this powder make your face look cakey? Does it cling to dry patches? Does it make your makeup stay in place?