BY COVERGIRL

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

Cassandra L.
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Great Product overall! This is a great product! I had used it almost everyday when I started makeup. It is so creamy and velvety! It really sets the face! The price is also great! This product is totally worth the money! Highly recommended and would totally buy this again!
Shaina M.
Quincy
Very easy to put on and blends very well! It isn’t very expensive which is always a plus. It’s pretty pigmented so you don’t have to use a lot of it which I love. Would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to others
christine l.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I love this pressed powder. I had seen a youtuber recommend it for setting foundation, so I gave it a try. I do use it set the shiny parts of my face after applying foundation, but I love it even more for my "no makeup" days. It covers well and gives a smooth, natural look. I use a brush, not the puff that comes with the compact. I don't find it at all cakey. I would recommend it to anyone and have already bought a back up!
Annie F.
Review for: Classic Beige, NaturalBeige (120) more...
This product was beautiful, however it made my skin feel a bit tight and dry which was unpleasant. It also had a chemical scent which I didn't like, so I haven't really used it since. I wish I liked it, because the packaging and price point are fantastic!
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
I noticed the Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Pressed Powder when I went to my Walmart and decided to try the shimmery one.  I really liked the shimmer that it left on my cheeks.  It was very easy to blend and really looked great on my skin.  I would recommend this product to others.
Alexis B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: NaturalBeige (120) more...
Very light not too heavy on the skin or harsh gets the job done very affordable long-lasting wear it can last up to 24 hours it's very matted finished but not too mad at lick natural lick it stays in its place I would buy this product again recommend it to anybody it's a great product and affordable
Brittany L.
I use this everyday! When I use it, in all honesty it sets my makeup very well and applys on as the color it implies. It has a very matte finish but with my oily skin, it doesn't stay matte for long, although it is very long lasting. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will buy this again!
Julie M.
Camden
I like this product, it works wellto cover things and you can’t see the all pigmented powder that’s just sitting on your face. Everytime I use it though I break out with horrible acne for the next week no mayter what I do beforehand and use to take it off. I like it though and would but it again.
Elizabeth W.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I haven't been using this particular foundation very long. It does seem to work really well with coverage for my skin. I did notice some small breakouts in the beginning but they have calmed down as my skin has adjusted to the new foundation. The colors are true the skin tone. I like it.
Britney K.
This pressed powder is great but i think that they made the packaging look a little too fancy and I assumed it would be sort of glittery and shimmery but it's not as I thought. It is still a good product for the pressed powder I just wish it would have been shimmery and such like the packaging.
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Kyra S.
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Jessica B.
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage powder. I have not been able to find one that doesn't cake on my skin. I have super dry skin and everything I have tried makes my face look flaky. Any ideas please help!!