BY COVERGIRL #17 in Blush

Silky, smooth formula with skin-conditioning and skin-brightening ingredients provides a radiantly beautiful finish. Use alone to help even out skin tone, or use with Advanced Radiance Makeup to help cover fine lines and wrinkles.

• I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new outlast powder? Be the first to answer!
  • For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades li...2 Answers
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Toasted Almond 130

This powder has been my favorite since it hit the shelves. It has great coverage and is my perfect color. I no longer use base because of settling in my wrinkles around my eyes. Instead, I use a thin moistureizer and then let it dry or absorb, then pat on this powder. Sometimes I use a powder brush to put on the first layer of powder so that it's even and not splo
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

I love this compact powder I like to take my bag to touch me because super light and soft makeup and feel that helps me because it helps the skin look smoothr also is matificante and controls excellently shines always apply in the area T and ready 'm ready to continue enjoying my day without worry
Alyssa S.
I use this powder every day. It has a very subtle shimmer to it that gives you just a hint of a glow. I use it over foundation and concealer to dull the shine I have. This product is lightweights and doesn't settle into fine lines like others I have used in the past. Love this stuff!
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
Review for: Creamy Natural
I absolutely love this powder. This is my 3rd compact I have bought. It is great as just all-over powder..or a powder to put on after foundation. It is just fantastic. Very creamy, and it has just enough pigmentation for touch-ups throughout the day. Good job Covergirl!
Zombi D.
Los Angeles, CA
I can say that its not the best but at the same time its really good i use this brand a lot have used many of there products! I don't have much to say but it was a good product i don't use much makeup on my face just wanted to try it i guess i would recommend to others
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This powder was ok but I found it really drying. It would also cling on any dry patches I had. It might work better if applied to set foundation with a brush... If you don't have much to cover this powder might work for you but I would not use if you have dry skin.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
Although I am only in my 20s, I gave this product a try in hopes of having an even younger looking complexion. I have combination skin, and this kept my t zone in check. It's a matte finish, and leaves your face smooth and fresh looking. I would purchase again.
Dawn S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been using this powder for over 15 years! It is my favorite powder. I have always had acne my whole life and this gives me great coverage. It stays on very well all day.
Lauren G.
elkhart, IN
Great drugstore finishing powder! I use it to set foundation or just over concealer for a natural look! Lightweight with great coverage. I've repurchased countless times!
Emili A.
It really is the best what I have and what I say few productos that deliver what they say but this came out of the comfort zone
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
How well is the coverage from a scale of 1-10? 1 being poor and 10 being the absolute best.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things about this powder! Anyone tried it? Love it? Or not so much? Thanks
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For setting under eye area should you select one or two shades lighter or stick to the shade that best matches your skin type?
Kyra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this powder has a very subtle glow to it, but does it have any specs of shimmer in it at all, like all of the other CG powders?
Janae K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this powder make your face look cakey? Does it cling to dry patches? Does it make your makeup stay in place?