BY COVERGIRL

Take 5 years off the look of your skin.* This smooth liquid foundation with an exclusive Olay Amino-Peptide Complex blends into the skin, covering fine lines and wrinkles, for radiant, beautiful coverage that actually helps give you a youthful appearance. Pair with Advanced Radiance Pressed Powder to set your look.

• Is this foundation any good for oily skin?5 Answers
  • I was just wandering how well this works on skin coverage...4 Answers
  • I am getting older and looking for coverup makeup and con...2 Answers
Morgan W.
Alamogordo, NM
Review for: Classic Beige 130 more...
I use this product everyday. No breakouts and it makes me look flawless! It's so easy to apply and very long lasting! It lasts me till the next day if I don't wash my face. It is very build able to create a full coverage look. I will be buying this product again. It's also great for the summer because its broad spectrum SPF 10!
Mercedes S.
Aynor, SC
Review for: Buff Beige 125 more...
One of my favorite foundation's. I use this when I'm going out on a sunny day, because it helps keep my face from getting burnt. It matches my skin tone and goes on really smooth
Maria P.
North Miami, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have been wearing this CoverGirl Foundation Makeup for years, and have tried many others, but keep going back to this one. It covers beautifully and the color matches my skin tone perfectly. It is very reasonably priced compared to other foundations that are not as nice and cost 3-4 times more. If you haven't tried this CoverGirl foundation yet, try it! I really believe that you will be happy with it.
Megan C.
Review for: Ivory 105 more...
I use this all the time. It blends amazing to my skin tone. I think I developed the best technique by putting it on by spots then using my brush to blend , until I got a beauty blender. It's also surprisingly very easy to blend. Love this product.
Cecilia R.
It's an amazing foundation, I use 140 natural beige and it blends in really well , it was a low price and it's age defying
Maleah H.
Review for: Ivory 105 more...
I really do like this product it is really good for sensitive skin and really does cover up dark under eyes and such I use this product alot if I am going out I do digest you using it, I'm almost outūüėā
Haliegh B.
New Iberia, LA
I use this foundation daily. It's very thin and feels like you're wearing no make up at all while also providing great coverage. There is a pleasing smell to it also. It protects my face from the sun. I get sunburnt very easily which is very useful.
Vannesa C.
The consistency is kind of thick as it dries so apply it fast it's a sheer foundation not much coverage I'd say this is for people with dry skin like really dry skin that doesn't have bags because mine looked worse after this product , the smell was a pleasing fresh scent though
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Es muy buena base, tiene buena cobertura, deja la piel suave y no deja l√≠neas de expresi√≥n, excelente dispensador, consistencia gruesa pero es recomendable para piel normal a seca , tiene peque√Īos destelitos brillantes.
Kristi S.
I've always been a mabeline girl but I had a $3 off coupon to try something new was skeptical but first time using it gave me that WOW feeling so I'm hooked now. 1 pump covered my entire face flawlessly
Damarys A.
Is this foundation any good for oily skin?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I was just wandering how well this works on skin coverage of dark spots?? Also does it help reverse them since its age defying ???
Samantha  S.
Does this foundation feel thick once it's on, or is it a lightweight formula? I keep trying new foundation and I always get a thick, caked on feeling
Kathy A.
Bryan, TX
I am getting older and looking for coverup makeup and concealer that will help make my skin look more radiant what would you suggest.
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
I have never tried CoverGirl Advanced Radiance 10 Ang-Defying is this a good quality product?