BY COVERGIRL

Take 5 years off the look of your skin.* This smooth liquid foundation with an exclusive Olay Amino-Peptide Complex blends into the skin, covering fine lines and wrinkles, for radiant, beautiful coverage that actually helps give you a youthful appearance. Pair with Advanced Radiance Pressed Powder to set your look.

• Is this foundation any good for oily skin?5 Answers
  • I was just wandering how well this works on skin coverage...4 Answers
  • I am getting older and looking for coverup makeup and con...2 Answers
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
Not to heavy, medium coverage. Like that this product doesn't feel caked on. Only thing I would say is it's not great for summer. Sometimes it can get pretty greasy.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Review for: Medium light more...
Absulutly love this product. I couldn't believe how amazed I was with the quality and how much product you get for the price! I would highly recommend this product and I will purchase again! Product last forever! Love it!!
Ashley H.
Franklin, NH
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Growing up this was always my go to foundation. I’ve used this for years it always have good coverage and smelled divine. Always matched my skin perfectly and no orange look. It had a silky finish to it well it looked it
Ella Y.
Comcord, NC
Review for: Creamy Beige, Natural Beige, Ivory 105, Medium light, Creamy Natural more...
This product is not too cakey. I like this product very much. I use this every single day in a week. I have been using mine for years now. I am a repeat user and I love it. I can't wait to buy more of these products! I highly recommend this product. Get your now!
Taylor B.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Medium light more...
Love this stuff! Super affordable! Leaves your skin looking radiant and beautiful. Love that skin care is incorporated in this product. It lasts all day and is very comfortable on the skin. I would recommend to others.
Devinne V.
I bought one time for my grandma and mother they don't really wear much makeup but they love using it . Pluse for the size it is it last even longer bought as a gift a while ago and they still have it on them and use it whenever they put on their makeup .
Christine S.
Minneapolis
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is my go to for everyday use as it blends great especially for the price. The color works great on my pale skin. The coverage is okay but nothing like a full coverage. If you just need something light in the summer this should be your go to!
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It applies and blends so easily. Don’t forget to shake or roll the container to make sure the colors blend as good this foundation separates more than their other products.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love this foundation cheap and full coverage! I love the texture of this foundation! This foundation makes my skin looks natural! I know everyone will love this foundation I recommend is good for everyday use!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
awesome product! lasts the entire day, and blends easily. i use it every day. only problem is that it’s not really much coverage, and doesn’t cover blemishes. i suggest you use a good concealer below this.
Damarys A.
Is this foundation any good for oily skin?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I was just wandering how well this works on skin coverage of dark spots?? Also does it help reverse them since its age defying ???
Samantha  S.
Does this foundation feel thick once it's on, or is it a lightweight formula? I keep trying new foundation and I always get a thick, caked on feeling
Kathy A.
Bryan, TX
I am getting older and looking for coverup makeup and concealer that will help make my skin look more radiant what would you suggest.
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
I have never tried CoverGirl Advanced Radiance 10 Ang-Defying is this a good quality product?