BY COVERGIRL

Take 5 years off the look of your skin.* This smooth liquid foundation with an exclusive Olay Amino-Peptide Complex blends into the skin, covering fine lines and wrinkles, for radiant, beautiful coverage that actually helps give you a youthful appearance. Pair with Advanced Radiance Pressed Powder to set your look.

• Is this foundation any good for oily skin?5 Answers
  • I was just wandering how well this works on skin coverage...4 Answers
  • I am getting older and looking for coverup makeup and con...2 Answers
Alyssa C.
Tazewell
I was not a fan of this foundation. It caked on and had a hint of orange. The coverage was way too thick and it was clumpy. It was very heavy and it felt like my skin couldn't breath. As soon as it got hot it sweated off in a hurry. I would definitely not recommend this to anyone.
thomasgretch T.
Very nice product. Goes on smooth and evenly. Very nice price. Very affordable. Lots of coverage. Bought this at Walmart for the first time. I would use this product again. I would certainly recommend this product to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!’
Kirsty C.
I haven't used this in a while, but my grandma use to give it to me. I thought it was a great foundation! I bought it a few times myself. Only reason. That I do not wear it now is due to not using foundation, but this was definitely a good one!
Lee S.
Nashville
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Great everyday foundation that's affordable! Very easy to apply. Feels very soft and light on your skin. Matte finish with light to medium coverage. I would buy again! I wear this a lot and it does not irritate skin or clog my pores.
Megan M.
Jay, OK
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this fountain! It goes on well and looks amazing on your skin. It’s very easy to apply. It gives more of a dewy finish and has good coverage. It doesn’t look cakey when you apply it. I would definitely buy this product again.
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: Natural Ivory 115 more...
This has great coverage and is not thick on the skin. It works on wrinkles and fills in the ones that you may have already. Application is easy, does not take more than one to two pumps to do what you need it to. Great cheap priced foundation that is easy to travel with!
Mekayla W.
Review for: Ivory 105 more...
I really like this product. I feel that it oxidized a little bit when I wore it, but I just use a white foundation mixer with the product to keep it from happening. Good coverage, nice smell, and it makes my complexion look great
lisa g.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
nice product- was better than i thought it would be-although not as good as i personally "need" for my acne scars etc. nice feel and good smelling makeup. would recommend to younger girls especially or those with good skin!
Natalia Y.
Review for: Medium light, Classic Ivory more...
One of my absolute favorite foundations! Love getting this foundation!! I recommend to everyone looking for a cheap but great foundation! Easy to apply and last for hours! I'm obsessed with this product and recommend to you
katherine P.
durham
This worked so well on my skin. I would deffinaltly reccomend this product it was gental on my skin which was deffinatly a big yes for me because my skin is so sensitive. Wasn’t bad in price. You deffnistly get what you pay for and I would highly recommend it !!
Damarys A.
Is this foundation any good for oily skin?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I was just wandering how well this works on skin coverage of dark spots?? Also does it help reverse them since its age defying ???
Samantha  S.
Does this foundation feel thick once it's on, or is it a lightweight formula? I keep trying new foundation and I always get a thick, caked on feeling
Kathy A.
Bryan, TX
I am getting older and looking for coverup makeup and concealer that will help make my skin look more radiant what would you suggest.
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
I have never tried CoverGirl Advanced Radiance 10 Ang-Defying is this a good quality product?