Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Review for: Other more...
As a teen, I spent a lot of time in the sun. Of course, I didn't use sunscreen and am now paying the price with an extremely uneven skin tone. My skin is blotchy and dark in some places, while it's 'normal' looking in others. I have a difficult time finding a foundation that evens out my skin tone WITHOUT looking heavy and cakey. My mother recommended *Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation *and I love it. I used it once and have been hooked ever since. It has a smooth consistency that isn't heavy, but not too light, and it blends my skin evenly to one, natural looking, color. Regardless of your skin's color, Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation has a color that will suit you. I use *Classic Beige *(which has a coordinating pressed powder too), but it is also available in: - Buff Beige - Classic Ivory - Classic Tan - Creamy Beige - Creamy Natural - Ivory - Medium Light - Natural Beige - Natural Ivory - Soft Honey - Soft Sable - Tawny - Toasted Almond With so many shades available, you may think you'll have a difficult time choosing which shade will work best for you. But, although I typically DO have this problem, I found it very easy to select the perfect shade for me. *Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation* not only makes your skin look smooth and naturally pretty, it also protects it with SPF 10. Using a foundation infused with sunscreen is SO IMPORTANT! I only wish I had started using a product like this one BEFORE I was 39 years old! **WHAT I DISAGREE WITH **- I can say that there is one claim *Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation *makes that I absolutely cannot agree with. They state that with regular use, your skin will look 5 years younger even when you don't have makeup on. HA!!!! This is NOT true for me. I've been using *Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation *every day for almost three months, and my skin doesn't look a bit younger than it did before. When the makeup is on, my skin definitely looks better, but without it on....it looks just as it did before. But, I love it anyway simply because it helps when I wear it. **Bottom Line** - Yes, I would definitely recommend *CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation*. It's smooth, it has a nice scent, the coverage is even and long-lasting, and it's available in the perfect shade for everyone. Just don't expect to look younger because you use the product.