BY COVERGIRL #35 in Liquid Foundation

Take 5 years off the look of your skin.* This smooth liquid foundation with an exclusive Olay Amino-Peptide Complex blends into the skin, covering fine lines and wrinkles, for radiant, beautiful coverage that actually helps give you a youthful appearance. Pair with Advanced Radiance Pressed Powder to set your look.

• Is this foundation any good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • I was just wandering how well this works on skin coverage of dark...4 Answers
  • I am getting older and looking for coverup makeup and concealer t...2 Answers
Iris M.
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Classic Beige 130
This does not smell like the average foundation. It has a light scent from the olay blend. It almost has the same texture as the L'Oreal infallible to where its mouse like and velvety. This goes on really nice and feels good but after a few hours gets cakey and shiny. Thus not that great for coverage. The most efficient way to use this is to put a very light layer on. The lasting power of this product is not that good. Also it feels a little too greasy for my preference.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Corry, PA
I fell in love with this foundation about a month ago when my face went haywire during the beginning of starting to workout I was uusing Maybellines fit matte which I loved but my face decided It hated,was using w a moisturizer,primer and concealer. I'm telling you radiance is a whole new world no need for anythig but a clean face. I haven't had to even touch my concealer. Goes on smooth and takes only 2 1/2 pumps to cover my whole face. Blends soooo easy.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
This product has great coverage and goes on nice and easy. Ive tried it with a sponge and a brush and I find that it goes on better with a sponge. The only down fall is at the end of the day it seems like my face is much more oily that normal and I really don't like that. It was my first time using this product and I feel like I would buy it again, but only if I cant get something better at the time of need.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
So I absolutely love this face liquid. It is just the right about of coverage to even out my skin tone and leave me looking naturally flawless. I like to use this on days when I don't feel like doing a big routine. "Natural days". It works great for that or just a base for when I want to do the extra steps as well. Just an all over good product to try out I highly recommend giving it a go!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
I love this foundation. It smells so good. It applies the best I've ever seen in a foundation. The coverage is ok. I bought one tube and used it all and I bought another because I liked it so much. I bought the shade buff beige and I have a light to medium complexion. I think it is very moisturizing so if you have oily skin this is not for you.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Auburn, IA
Even though I am only 23 years old and do not necessarily need an age defying foundation, I absolutely love this product! it matches my skin tone perfectly and it keeps my skin feeling hydrated! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great and affordable foundation!
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just tried this, this weekend and I must say I wish I found sooner. It helped with my blemishes, evened my skin tone out and dark circles under my eyes. Really great product just wish it came in a bigger size. But I will continue to purchase it because its great! Lol
Viri L.
Viri L.
Kansas City, MO
This foundation first of all broke my skin out and I do not have sensitive skin. The shades are also very pink and I have warmer undertones so that in itself was a mess. Of course I did not notice until I was out of my house in natural lighting. It was so bad
Terrie K.
Terrie K.
Des Moines, IA
Over the years I have tried several kinds and brands of foundation. So glad they have a pump now for easier use than the old bottles. For me, it goes on smooth and covers a few sun spots I have gained over time. Of coarse the sun screen is important too!
Katie M.
Katie M.
I love this foundation..it is very light and goes on smooth, and lasts me all day long. I have oily skin so for a foundation to actually last me is a big deal. Plus it didn't cause me to break out..I'll never be without this foundation again!
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Is this foundation any good for oily skin?
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I was just wandering how well this works on skin coverage of dark spots?? Also does it help reverse them since its age defying ???
Samantha  S.
Samantha S.
Does this foundation feel thick once it's on, or is it a lightweight formula? I keep trying new foundation and I always get a thick, caked on feeling
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
Bryan, TX
I am getting older and looking for coverup makeup and concealer that will help make my skin look more radiant what would you suggest.
Tenetrice C.
Tenetrice C.
SPF good for taking flash photos?