BY COVERGIRL

Flamed out mascara gives you maximum volume for a flamed out lash look. Volume igniter brush is specially designed to add volume to every lash for bigger thicker and fuller lashes to help maximize volume. Max volume. Ignite every lash. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica n.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: CoverGirl 315 Flamed Out Mascara, Brown Blaze, 0.37 Fluid Ounce
I tried this mascara not sure if I was going to like it or not because I'm usto using mascaras bought at Sephora from dior ...urban decay etc.. but I couldn't believe how great this mascara was for covergirl ! it worked just as good as those expensive mascaras if even better ! and it lasted all day... I love how full and long it made my lashes with just a couple strokes !
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
Review for: CoverGirl 315 Flamed Out Mascara, Brown Blaze, 0.37 Fluid Ounce
Super thrilled I found this mascara. Adds length. No clumps. Perfect for everyday. Not super dramatic for an evening / night look IMO. Not sure if they are discontinuing or changing the product? I have seen the mascara on clearance at multiple stores. I def picked up a couple extra - @$4 each, can't go wrong
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Continental, OH
I feel like I have tried every mascara out there and I really like covergirl's formula. I like almost all of the mascara S so you really can't go wrong with any of them!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Des Moines
Review for: CoverGirl 315 Flamed Out Mascara, Brown Blaze, 0.37 Fluid Ounce
I bought this instead of my typical Clump Crusher mascara which was out. The color was great, slightly deeper brown which I liked a lot. The brush also gave great coverage.H

However, the first bottle went "bad" fast. Within 2 weeks it was dried out and not usable. I chalked it up to my doing something wrong, and gave it another try because I had liked it. The second container, purchased at the same store, did the same thing.

Overall, I'd say great color, neat idea behind the wand/brush but I suspect I bought from a store with a bad batch as I see great reviews elsewhere.
Laurel H.
Laurel H.
Meridian, MS
Review for: CoverGirl 315 Flamed Out Mascara, Brown Blaze, 0.37 Fluid Ounce
I liked this product okay. I already have long eyelashes so I couldn't say if it helped with that!! But it does help separate and make them pretty!! If I could change one thing about it, I would change the design slightly so it would help to curl your lashes. Other than that, it's a decent product... could be a little cheaper tho but I bought mine cheap bc I had a coupon!!
haylie e.
haylie e.
Review for: CoverGirl 315 Flamed Out Mascara, Brown Blaze, 0.37 Fluid Ounce
I love the fat brush on it. It really makes your eyelashes have depth to them. I like my eyelashes really dark and I only prefer to put on one coat of mascara to make them dark. This product allows me to only put one coat on and feel like its enough. It last long and it looks good. I really would recommend getting this product if you like having bold and dark lashes.
Cretia M.
Cretia M.
Review for: CoverGirl 315 Flamed Out Mascara, Brown Blaze, 0.37 Fluid Ounce
This mascara is amazing I love it more then I love the 3D fiber when it says flames that exactly what it gives you on your lashes and you don't have to put a lot on because when they say a little goes along ways that how I feel about this product I love it and I will highly recommend this product !!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Review for: CoverGirl 315 Flamed Out Mascara, Brown Blaze, 0.37 Fluid Ounce
I was a little disappointed with this product. As a Covergirl mascara junkie, this one just didn't give the pigmentation I wanted. Also, I wasn't a fan of the brush. I apply multiple layers of mascara and this one didn't give the length and volume I expect from a Covergirl mascara.
lola a.
lola a.
Oklahoma
Review for: CoverGirl 315 Flamed Out Mascara, Brown Blaze, 0.37 Fluid Ounce
Always use cover girl for both my lashes and eyeliner but this mascara makes my lashes mire longer I don't know how it does but when I put it on it looks as if I have fake eyelashes in because if u wipe my makeup off it looks as if u have no eyelashes so this us the best
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Springfield, MA
Review for: CoverGirl 315 Flamed Out Mascara, Brown Blaze, 0.37 Fluid Ounce
The only thing I didn't like about this mascara was that it didn't come out as full length. I have really long natural eye lashes and I expected the mascara to work it's magic and it didn't . I would recomment this for people who have straight eeyelashes .
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Does this clump up your eyelashes?
Gledys H.
Gledys H.
It is good this product???