BY COVERGIRL #33 in Nail Tools

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This convenient buffer is great for purse or travel.  Three unique surfaces help give a salon quality shine to natural nails.  Case helps keep board clean and prolongs life. Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

Dezi M.
As someone with a bad habit of breaking her nails, I can say that this product was amazing to keep in my bag at all times. It's case makes it less likely to damage anything or get damaged itself! Quite convenient.
I really like how this has the carrying case with it. When I have carried them in my purse before they keep dirty and broke and I have to throw them away. Not anymore! I am forever looking for something to keep me busy during long trips and here is something I do. I file my nails!
Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
I don't really do my nails a lot and I usually only paint them, but when I use this product I can feel a difference with the texture of my nails and I really like it
Lydia M.
Columbia, MO
Really good product! Definitely worth the money if your wanting a cheap, easy and portable buffer. My one complaint is that it is really fragile. It has cracked right inbetween the two different sides.
Randi N.
Richmond, KY
I actually used these for the first time today. I used them to buff and shine my nails. I did not think that they were going to work, but they actually did make a difference. I was impressed.
Abbie F.
Grayson, KY
I love this product! I use it weekly. One of the better products for your nails. Keeps them smooth and beautiful. Easy. Breezy. Beautiful. Cover girl.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
This is perfect for times if you have acrylics on and can use a more rough side, or when it's your naturals and you can use a smoothr one.
sandra f.
Idaho Falls, ID
O love this product i love to do my own nails so i like to carry stuff to touch up my nails so i carry this product in my purse
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
The girls and I are very much into our own manicures. This is perfect and does the job. It lasts longer than other files. Good job.
Robbi J.
Morgantown, KY
I loved having this buffer available in my purse. I could work on keeping the shine on my nails whenever I had extra time on the go.