BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

All-Day Liquid Makeup. 2 Step System see more...

Virginia J.
Outlast is buildable coverage that looks natural and dewy. Easy application, good dry down, not oily, no breakouts, feels nice on the skin. Lots of the U tubers like it so i tried it and was happy with the application and coverage. You may have to mix 2 shades to get the perfect shade for you like it did, but that's ok now i have double the amount of product and it matches my skin tone better. Plus I can use the darker shade on it's own after I get some sun in the summer.
Melissa L.
LITTLE ELM, TX
The coverage on this just didn't work for me. I've tried with primer, without primer, but it just didn't build for me. I'm not giving up and will try different application methods next and update. The color *is * gorgeous though, so I'm going to find a way to make it work!
Holly G.
Saginaw, MI
This make-up goes on smooth and doesn't cake up like other products. It lasts all day, even in the heat it doesn't smear. With my skin tone I am in between a light and medium so it is hard to find a product that works but if I use the creamy natural it does the trick. This is a product that I would use again.
Tina H.
Berea, KY
I was super excited to try this makeup but it didn't work for me! The coverage was horrible and it didn't last for 10 hours at all! I have light skin and the color I got didn't match my face and Walmart wouldn't let me return it to get another shade!
Diane S.
Hazel Park, MI
I love the way this make-up glides on my skin and the lasting power it has, after a long day at work I am still looking great when I meet friends for an after work drink. My skin looks and feels as great as when I put it on in the morning.
Brittany C.
Colbert, GA
I really like this foundation. It blends nicely and did not make my skin feel dry or have that cakey appearance. Decent price as well so worth a try if you haven't already!
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
They say your foundation is the base of your makeup, without it your makeup won't last! When I used 10 hour outlast it lasted a 12 hour shift sweating like crazy!
Gina W.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this product for a little while now & it is fairly decent. It does the job of lasting all day , and it doesn't make my skin feel cakey as some other products do.
Keri H.
Amarillo, TX
When products say "all day liquid makeup" I run for the hills because typically that is not the case. With Covergirl it was nothing less than what I would expect. It indeed lasted all day without looking like I caked on make up, and I didn't have to do any touch up with it either.
Molly C.
Brainerd, MN
I love this foundation! The primer/foundation combo works perfectly. It stays on all day, and stays quite matte and 'real' looking.

Harder to find now, but still a favorite.
Anastacia C.
How is the wear for this foundation? Does it really last 10 hours?