Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Charlottetown, PE

Cover girl like any brand has hits or misses so I've made a short list of mine with pros and cons for each:

HITS
1. Aqua smoothers foundation
Pros: Light weight,blendable and moisturizing.
Cons: Really light coverage , would not recommended for oily skin types.

2. Covergirl outlast concelar
Pros: light coverage,buildable coverage,stays put works well over a color corrector.
Cons: may be to light of coverage if just using concelar , Not the greatest at covering active blemishes, requires a lot of blending

MISS
1. Cover girl anti aging foundation with Olay
Pros: great for dry skin ,medium to full coverage,price is right.
Cons: Poor shade selection,kind of greasy,not a good touch up foundation causes caking, oxidizies to a nasty color

2. Eye liner sticks
Pros: incredible pigment, cool colors
Cons: sweats off making you look like a raccoon, colors other than black or dark blue are not as pigmented, there are cheaper better eyeliners
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Miami, Florida

I really like the sun protection. It actually works, I forgot to use sunscreen one day but was wearing Dustin and my arms, shoulders and neck were all burnt really bad, but my face wasn't even pink. The color matches my skin perfectly and the coverage is pretty good. However, it's very thin coverage and I really wish it was heavier coverage. It also clogs my pores when I sweat. If I just use a mineral powder foundation, my pores don't clog. This is my favorite liquid foundation that I've used so far, but I'm still on the lookout for that prefect liquid foundation with heavy coverage and sun protection that won't clog my pores. I'm including a photo of the foundation covering half of my forehead.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Gilroy, CA

Nothing really beats CoverGirl. I keep trying other things, but I always come home to CG. My three favorite mascaras, EVER. are LashBlast, DiorShow, and Clump Crusher, and two of those are CG. I use DiorShow for things like weddings, where I need to be just a little bit glam but not cry my mascara off; I use Clump Crusher for every day wear, and I use LashBlast every time I need a boost of confidence and don't want to break out the really expensive stuff, or I'm traveling, or for not-fancy evening wear. I totally love it...I really do. For all that I wear Clump Crusher more often, it's not like I get many more clumps with LashBlast, and I really love it more. It's my go-to mascara.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH

When it comes to CoverGirl or any drugstore makeup that has been around for awhile I started off on CoverGirl at a young age and they have come so far. They have amazing mascaras as well as anything foundation and powder wise. They have really cool eyeshadow palettes for smokey eye or anything really when it comes to Shadows. I can say that they are constantly coming out with a new product and their BB cream and Foundation is awesome. All of their lip products are high pigmented and stay on in their cream blushes are awesome. All together I review them at a 5 because they've stuck around and they have come so far from just accompany that started off with the basic makeup.
Leonela P.
Leonela P.

Strengths: Inexpensive and widely available; a hugely improved selection of foundations, several with reliable sunscreen; good concealers; enviable pressed powders; some fantastic Lash Blast mascaras; mostly great eyelining options; a vast selection of lip color options, from the long-wearing Outlast to sheer lip glosses to the wholly impressive Lip Perfection lipstick; several great options in the Queen Collection.
Weaknesses: The older foundations are seriously lacking; the newer Advanced Radiance foundation has great texture but disappointing SPF rating; powder blush and eyeshadows; terrible makeup brushes; all of the "Clean" products contain irritating ingredients.
jheilem m.
jheilem m.

One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Susan J.
Susan J.
Perry, FL

CoverGirl is my absolute favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products are steals for their price and they're always trying to staying ahead of the trends. Plus, they have great spokeswomen (and now a man!!!). Whenever purchasing a CoverGirl product, I know that I'll only be disappointed in the product if I don't like the look it gives me. I've never had a complaint about an actual product of theirs sucking. Plus, CoverGirl always has simple, yet chic packaging. I highly recommend this brand to someone who's new to makeup and doesn't want to break the bank while still practicing
Madelin P.
Madelin P.
doral state, Florida

CoverGirl en general es una gran marca con una fuerte posición en la industria de la belleza. Nunca olvidaré el primer maquillaje de la chica de la tapa que compré siempre era rosado del bebé rosado, fundación y polvo, sombreador de ojos rosado del bebé, lápiz labial rosado del bebé. Yo tenía 13 años. Olía el 100% como Noxzema y llegó a ser un olor que me encantaría inmensamente y ahora que tengo 42 años todavía me llevan de vuelta a mi adolescencia sólo por el olor de un producto de chica de cubierta. ¡La nostalgia por esta marca solo me hace volver !!
Mclain C.
Mclain C.
Bethlehem, PA

I love love love covergirl the clump crusher mascara. This is by far my favorite daytime mascara. My lashes are incredibly clump-prone, and this is the first mascara--only--that I've met that resists that urge. Doesn't add any length to speak of, at least on me, but it bulks up their thickness really well. I can't cry it off, which is great! I have it in the black-brown and the blackest one. Also really buildable; two coats is already really intense, three is ridiculous and has people asking who does your extensions even if there's no extra length.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.