BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara. I received this as a free sample that I signed up for through CoverGirl website. It came in the mail yesterday. The packaging is cute and fun. I love the brush. It gets all my lashes, even the really small ones. This made my lashes longer and fuller. They even curled without me using my eyelash curler. I recommend this. It's very affordable and gets the job done! Good job CoverGirl. I will repurchase this.
Riley M.
Rochester Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of a couple CG products but I don’t buy them anymore due to their horrible animal testing policies. Sadly, covergirl is responsible for the death of many animals that weren’t necessary. Blinding a bunny in order to test a mascara clearly means you have something wrong with the formula because nothing that harmful should touch our eyes even after you’ve fixed it so it doesn’t blind the poor bunny rabbit any more. It’s a good brand but they sadly only care about money and not any sort ethical responsibility. Maybe I will use there products in the future if they change their horrible ways but until then I will not continue to put my money into a company that sells to China and allows animals to be cruelly tested on while making us believe otherwise.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my absolutely favorite brand for foundation. I sometimes buy the fancier foundations but none of them ever compare to covergirl. I go back to cover girl foundation every time! For the price the quality I think is great. Better than great it's fantastic. I haven't tried a lot of cover girl products but nothing beats the foundations!

Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a pretty okay drugstore brand! I feel like they're some nice hits but some misses too. They're best products are probably their eye products (in my opinion.. Although their eye products aren't like perfect either), but their face products probably have the most misses for me... It's cheap enough so that you don't feel bad trying things out!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, drug store makeup. Up until recently I've not preferred drug store foundation but I received a complimentary sample of the beauty elixir (from Influenster) and it's really changed my view. Can't wait to try more of their products!
Tina B.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love a few of the covergirl products. I actually use a loose power of theirs. Unfortunately I will not continue to use this powder due to they have stopped carrying the color I use. I normally do not shop online for covergirl since it is something I can go into my local CVS and buy. Though I did go online looking for that loose powder I love, yeah no luck there. :-) I would recommend some of the products to others.
Martha R.
Talent , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can seriously count on CoverGirl to give you the best products they can put out there . But then again there will be some hit or miss products just like every other brand . But I love that CoverGirl is good quality for such an affordable price and you're less likely to get a bad product . Definitely recommend their products!
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using CoverGirl products for many years and am generally very happy with everything I've tried! CoverGirl's BB Cream is my favorite and I keep coming back to this product even after trying other BB Creams/foundations! It really is a great brand and has many affordable products.
Katelyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only get my mascara from CoverGirl! I like to try out the different types to compare which ones make my eyelashes look best. I can say that no other brand satisfies my mascara need like CG. The price is very doable as well, no need to break the bank for great lashes!
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's not to love?! This beauty line leaves me feeling flawless looking & I adore all their products! I love the entire line & like trying all of the different things they offer.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.