BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
BRIANA R.
BRIANA R.
Hollister, CA
Nothing really beats CoverGirl. I keep trying other things, but I always come home to CG. My three favorite mascaras, EVER. are LashBlast, DiorShow, and Clump Crusher, and two of those are CG. I use DiorShow for things like weddings, where I need to be just a little bit glam but not cry my mascara off; I use Clump Crusher for every day wear, and I use LashBlast every time I need a boost of confidence and don't want to break out the really expensive stuff, or I'm traveling, or for not-fancy evening wear. I totally love it...I really do. For all that I wear Clump Crusher more often, it's not like I get many more clumps with LashBlast, and I really love it more. It's my go-to mascara.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to CoverGirl or any drugstore makeup that has been around for awhile I started off on CoverGirl at a young age and they have come so far. They have amazing mascaras as well as anything foundation and powder wise. They have really cool eyeshadow palettes for smokey eye or anything really when it comes to Shadows. I can say that they are constantly coming out with a new product and their BB cream and Foundation is awesome. All of their lip products are high pigmented and stay on in their cream blushes are awesome. All together I review them at a 5 because they've stuck around and they have come so far from just accompany that started off with the basic makeup.
Leonela P.
Leonela P.
Strengths: Inexpensive and widely available; a hugely improved selection of foundations, several with reliable sunscreen; good concealers; enviable pressed powders; some fantastic Lash Blast mascaras; mostly great eyelining options; a vast selection of lip color options, from the long-wearing Outlast to sheer lip glosses to the wholly impressive Lip Perfection lipstick; several great options in the Queen Collection.
Weaknesses: The older foundations are seriously lacking; the newer Advanced Radiance foundation has great texture but disappointing SPF rating; powder blush and eyeshadows; terrible makeup brushes; all of the "Clean" products contain irritating ingredients.
Susan J.
Susan J.
Perry, FL
CoverGirl is my absolute favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products are steals for their price and they're always trying to staying ahead of the trends. Plus, they have great spokeswomen (and now a man!!!). Whenever purchasing a CoverGirl product, I know that I'll only be disappointed in the product if I don't like the look it gives me. I've never had a complaint about an actual product of theirs sucking. Plus, CoverGirl always has simple, yet chic packaging. I highly recommend this brand to someone who's new to makeup and doesn't want to break the bank while still practicing
Madelin P.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl en general es una gran marca con una fuerte posición en la industria de la belleza. Nunca olvidaré el primer maquillaje de la chica de la tapa que compré siempre era rosado del bebé rosado, fundación y polvo, sombreador de ojos rosado del bebé, lápiz labial rosado del bebé. Yo tenía 13 años. Olía el 100% como Noxzema y llegó a ser un olor que me encantaría inmensamente y ahora que tengo 42 años todavía me llevan de vuelta a mi adolescencia sólo por el olor de un producto de chica de cubierta. ¡La nostalgia por esta marca solo me hace volver !!
Mclain C.
Mclain C.
bethlehem , pa
I love love love covergirl the clump crusher mascara. This is by far my favorite daytime mascara. My lashes are incredibly clump-prone, and this is the first mascara--only--that I've met that resists that urge. Doesn't add any length to speak of, at least on me, but it bulks up their thickness really well. I can't cry it off, which is great! I have it in the black-brown and the blackest one. Also really buildable; two coats is already really intense, three is ridiculous and has people asking who does your extensions even if there's no extra length.
Yanira G.
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best brands to buy your foundation, or the powders and eyeliners. I love this brand because the foundation and powders have great coverage and I love it because it is the only one that hasn't made me break out. I am really picky with foundations I need great coverage but I don't want it if it means getting an oily face and breaking out. This is why I love cover girl. As of their eyeliners I love their pencil eyeliners because they do not need the be burn at the tip because they are super dark and have a smooth finish.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
So i got a cover girl lip gloss to try out as a sample from PINCHme. I did not like it. I liked the packaging but that was about it. I didn't like that it wasn't pigmented that much, it was mostly clear even though it looks like a dark pink. It could just be me, because i don't usually go for gloss so if you like lip gloss this will probably be good for you. I also have cover girl foundation that i bought and i love it! So Just like any brand, you're going to love some some things but not everything. Covergirl is not that expensive.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH
Covergirl is honestly one of my favorite brands out there in the beauty world. Although they can sometimes be expensive, its definitely worth it in the long run from the great products that they produce. They are my go-to brand whenever I need something, although one of the only negetive things I have to say is that they could do better with how long their products last while wearing, and the pigmentation of lighter shades of eye shadow. Overall, worth the money you'll spend, and definitely deserving of five stars.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.