BY COVERBLEND BY EXUVIANCE

Sand - Moderate brown skin tones; burns minimally, always tans well Conceal and correct skin flaws such as dark eye circles, blemishes and age spots with CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer SPF 15.  Blended with antioxidant-rich Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone to enhance and improve skin tone and help diminish the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, this formulation combines anti-aging and concealing benefits in one targeted treatment.  With a variety of skin flattering shades to choose from, and an SPF 15 to help protect against sunburn, CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer provides superior coverage for all types of skin imperfections. Formulated with Gluconolactone Ophthalmologist-Tested Contains a broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen For all skin types Multi-Function Concealer SPF 15, Sand see more...

• I'm Italian and I have dark circles and bags. Yes this is heredi...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Karen C.
Tolleson, AZ
This product was recommended to me by an Ulta associate. The claims were smooth, lightweight and great coverage, however, I experienced the exact opposite. I have oily skin (enough to fry an egg) and I bought this to help wit my under eye circles. When applied, a smidge of product is all you need (I learned from experience). This product sunk into my fine lines (I set the concealer), wore off after 2 hours and made my undereye oily. I used this with different setting powders (It Cosm. Bye bye pores, Maybelline Studio finish powder, etc.) and with multiple application tools (finger, Beauty blender, brush) will the same results. Therefore, I returned this back to Ulta and was refunded my $24.
Jacquie C.
This concealer is amazing for under eye circles. It has unbelievable coverage as it is very pigmented. You only need to use a tiny bit so it will last forever! Highly recommend!
Asia H.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this concealer, but I'm not sure if the price is worth the product. Also, It does not last as long as I had hoped and I have tried different skin primers and methods.
Stephanie C.
Clinton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok ladies, this stuff is incredible. I am an Italian woman and what comes along with the dark eyes is even darker under eye circles. I have never found a concealer that covers them as well as coverblend.
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this by a worker in ULTA, claiming that it is better than the NARS and Urban Decay concealers at concealing acne scars and it is slightly cheaper than those two. But after trying it out, it doesn't conceal anything! It may be okay for dark circles, the texture feels very smooth and creamy but it does nothing for scars. Returning it.
Nikki S.
Long Branch, NJ
I'm Italian and I have dark circles and bags. Yes this is hereditary and I have tried everything. Now Im 38 and it has been harder to conceal and not have creases under my eye's as well. Help! Is this product worth the Hype?
Em V.
Is it worth the price
Atinuke A.
Waukegan, IL
Is this good for acne prone skin?