CoverBlend by Exuviance Concealing Treatment Makeup SPF 20

Terracotta Sand~ For tan skin tones with neutral undertones. Imperfections vanish. Blemishes, age spots, acne, uneven pigmentation, birthmarks, even rosacea, virtually disappear. The water based formulation feels comfortable, not heavy. The result is natural looking flawless coverage that s long lasting too. All skin types, even the most sensitive, benefit from antioxidant and broad spectrum UV antiaging protection. Clinically proven Polyhydroxy Acid helps strengthen skin while it diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Coverage and antiaging treatment in one. Now that s perfection! Concealing T. see more...

Chelsea M.
Coventry, CT
I absolutely love this foundation. It covered all of my pocks and bumps flawlessly and doesn't get greasy on my face. Paired with a good setting spray this stays on all day. I am a repeat customer of this stuff and recommend it to anyone who wants a good foundation for acne prone skin.
Courtney G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love everything Exuviance! I love that I am giving my skin healthy doses of medical grade product while wearing makeup. This foundation is just the right amount of coverage and it's so light! i was nervous to make the switch from mineral to liquid but this was a great transition!!
Heather H.
Chilhowie, VA
I absolutely love this cream foundation. my skin has never looked more even and blemish free. the color match is perfect to my skin tone and doesn't feel sticky or dry, just silky smooth skin.
Megan H.
I love this foundation! The only downside would be that it doesn't conceal for very long. Meaning, by the end of the day, the spots I covered in the morning are quite visible. However, it is a healthy formula and it has spf.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
Fantastic foundation, very full coverage to hide blemishes, only down side is if you are not careful it can get a little cakey if applied to thickly
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Is this product treat your under eyes?