CoverAll Pressed Powder

We couldn’t just leave our foundation all by its lonesome, now could we? We decided to give it the perfect partner! This airy, silky-smooth formula creates a polished finish for a radiant look that lasts and lasts. Its reflective micro-powders adhere weightlessly to the skin with no fallout while reducing shine for long-wearing comfort all day. Contains VisiBright™ Technology: a skin-perfecting complex that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, while hydrating skin’s natural collagen for a rejuvenating lift. Best when used with CoverAll® Cream Foundation.

Is this worth the hypd?
What’s your opinion on cruelty free of this product?
I’ve been dying to try this one, do you guys recommend? Is it good for oily skin?
Start your review of CoverAll Pressed Powder!
Product Highlights
...isn't very good and there's a LOT of fallout, however the consistency is very smooth and the color match is pretty spot on for me.in reviews
Maridania C.
These powders have super good coverage they do not feel stiff and hard for good weather, it is economical and is easily found in pharmacies.
Maddie H.
Flower Mound, TX
My loose powder didn't set my eyes well, and even if and when it did, there was a lot of flashback, so that prevented me from taking any pictures with the flash on. Now, if I use a little bit of my loose powder with this on top, it looks flawless and reduces my under eye circle appearance quite a bit.
María de los Ángeles B.
i didnt think is a good product. I dont know why isnt noticeable when you put on the skin. Is like you didnt put anything there.
victoria R.
Review for: Light/Medium
i really liked it, it is great because it makes my skin look smooth. I would definitely buy it again
AUTUMN L.
Springfield, MO
CoverAll Pressed Powder uploaded by AUTUMN L.
Review for: Medium
I needed a powder to keep with me for touch ups for my cosplay makeup at cons and this one has been my go to for a while now. It's quick and easy, it doesn't look cakey or funky after long periods of time. Another great thing about this product is that it's affordable, which Is a huge plus.
Marta P.
Cardiff
CoverAll Pressed Powder uploaded by Marta P.
Review for: Light/Medium
This is literally one of everyone’s must have, it does not feel heavy on the skin and leaves the best results on your skin to make you make up feel perfect!! I would absolutely recommend to everyone and will buy again!!CoverAll Pressed Powder
Jade S.
CoverAll Pressed Powder uploaded by Jade S.
Review for: Light/Medium
Very good product, amazing on the skin. I love this product as it makes your skin go matte instead of oily but the one problem is that if you use too much it will make your skin cakey and dry looking so only use small amount where you need/want it there. CoverAll Pressed Powder
Shannon  F.
Maspeth, NY
CoverAll Pressed Powder uploaded by Shannon  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Love love I just bought this and I only got it for one dollar I feel like this is such a good dupe for many expensive brands definitely recommend!
amaya M.
CoverAll Pressed Powder uploaded by amaya M.
Review for: Light/Medium
very good product for drug store makeup, it covers my dark under eyes and has a good amount of shades for different skin tones! price is also very good for the size .
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
CoverAll Pressed Powder uploaded by Eliana S.
Review for: Medium
My last touch at the end of makeup. This powder perfectly seals my foundation, my skin remains with an even tone and does not break, it lasts long and keeps the shine in place. Wet n wild never disappoints me with these products, I highly recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...